• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goten and Trunks gets out of Baseline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vizer04

He/Him
This is what we know about Gotenks' power:
Gotenks' Attack Potency: At least Large Star level (Much stronger than both Son Goten and Trunks), Solar System level as a Super Saiyan (Was stated and implied several different times to have power surpassing that of Innocent Buu, which was ultimately confirmed by the narrator. He is even stronger than Super Saiyan 3 Goku) | Solar System level (His base form alone was greatly implied to have surpassed his previous Super Saiyan form.

We know that Base Gotenks (Post-RoSaT) is stronger than his previous Super Saiyan form. By this logic, Goten and Trunks' base forms should also surpass their previous Super Saiyan forms, and they should be 50x times stronger in Super Saiyan:

SSJ Goten/Trunks (Pre-RoSaT) = 760 Tenatons = Base Goten/Trunks (Post-RoSaT)

SSJ Goten/Trunks (Post RoSaT) = 760 Tenatons x 50 = 1.58992 Foe

So, i suggest we create an additional key for both after their training in the RoSaT. It should be like this:
Goten's Attack Potency: Large Star level (His power made Gohan worry about being surpassed by him and Trunks, whom heavily suppressed ki blast scared Android 18. Before the fusion was brought up Piccolo stated that him and Trunks are Earth's last hope, then they became stronger after training in the Hyperbolic Time chamber) | At least Large Star level after training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber (His base form surpassed his previous Super Saiyan form), Large Star level+ as a Super Saiyan.
Trunks' Attack Potency: Large Star level (Was initially stronger than Goten, who's power made Gohan worry about being surpassed by him. During the Tournament, his heavily suppressed ki blast scared Android 18 and before the fusion was brought up Piccolo stated that him and Goten are Earth's last hope, then they became stronger and comparable after training in the Hyperbolic Time chamber) | At least Large Star level after training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber (His base form surpassed his previous Super Saiyan form), Large Star level+ as a Super Saiyan.

EDIT: thank you @Gilad_Hyperstar for helping with the calculations :3

EDIT 2:
here's the blog for this CRT

Last edited:
Agree!

5kdqad.jpg

I agree with scaling their base forms to above their SSJ pre training, but they would only be higher into large star level with SSJ, how did you get solar system level? They do not scale above SSJ2 Gohan nor does the SSJ multiplier boost them to solar system level.

SSJ Goten and Trunks should scale to 50 times above their Post-RoSAT Base forms

Base Goten/Trunks (Pre-RoSAT) = 760 Tenatons = 3.17984e+42 joules

SSJ Goten/Trunks =< Post RoSAT Base Goten/Trunks = 50 * 760 Tenatons = 1.58992e+44 joules = 1.58992 Foe

SSJ Goten/Trunks (Post-RoSAT) = 50 * 1.58992e+44 = 7.9496e+45 joules = 79.496 Foe

Guess like they are 4-B with SSJ, but they apperantly would scale below Super Perfect Cell due to him being 1.053 KiloFoe

SSJ Goten/Trunks =< Post RoSAT Base Goten/Trunks = 50 * 760 Tenatons = 1.58992e+44 joules = 1.58992 Foe

SSJ Goten/Trunks (Post-RoSAT) = 50 * 1.58992e+44 = 7.9496e+45 joules = 79.496 Foe

Guess like they are 4-B with SSJ, but they apperantly would scale below Super Perfect Cell due to him being 1.053 KiloFoe
Wait following that scale they will be 4-B?

Looks good to me

Wait, just to be clear, do we scale Base Goten/Trunks to Baseline High 4-C or SSJ Goten/Trunks?

I know we scale those who trained in the time chamber to Baseline High 4-C, but I'm not sure if it applies to Base or SSJ for the saiyans (Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, Goten, Future and Present Trunks)

Wait, just to be clear, do we scale Base Goten/Trunks to Baseline High 4-C or SSJ Goten/Trunks?

I know we scale those who trained in the time chamber to Baseline High 4-C, but I'm not sure if it applies to Base or SSJ for the saiyans (Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, Goten, Future and Present Trunks)
I'm pretty sure it applies only to their Super Saiyan forms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back