• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goten and Trunks DBS Key

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Dragon Ball Super, and as a Super Saiyan, Kid Trunks' ki was felt by Goku all the way at Beerus' planet. In the Golden Frieza Saga, when Gohan raised his ki, it was also felt by Goku when he was at Beerus' planet. Because of this, it's not too farfetched to assume that Trunks as a Super Saiyan is comparable to Gohan from that time period, as both performed the same feat. Base Trunks should not be far behind his Super Saiyan form, and Goten should be at a similar level.

Here's what I'm suggesting for Trunks:

Tier: 4-C | High 4-C | 4-B

Attack Potency:
Star level (Should not be that far from his Super Saiyan form) | Large Star level (Briefly fought Android 18 with Gote's help) | Solar System level (Goten was able to fight on par with Trunks, and as a Super Saiyan, Trunks' ki was felt by Goku all the way at Beerus' planet. In the Golden Frieza Saga, when Gohan raised his ki, it was also felt by Goku when he was at Beerus' planet, and it is likely that Trunks as a Super Saiyan is comparable to Gohan from that time period. Base Trunks should not be far behind his Super Saiyan form, and Goten should be at a similar level)

Speed: FTL+ in Combat Speed, Reactions and Short Burst Speed | FTL+ in Combat Speed, Reactions and Short Burst Speed (Can keep up with Android 18) | Likely at least FTL+ in Combat Speed, Reactions and Short Burst Speed

Lifting Strength: Unknow

Striking Strength:
Star Class | Large Star Class | Solar System Class

Durability:
Star level | Large Star level | Solar System Class

Key:
Base (DBZ) | Super Saiyan (DBZ) | Dragon Ball Super

Again, since Goten in base fought on par with Trunks, he should have the same tier.

Actually Future Trunks was 3-A at that point and Goten and Trunks trained slighty, so that's outlier for Goten and Trunks as we cannot upgrade them basing on this.

Just because Goku and other can sense their ki from a great distance doesn't mean they are SS.

Eh, well technically speaking Gohan had to raise his Ki to its max and exhaust himself just so he could be sensed by Goku from Beerus' planet due the distance.

Power actually does have something to do with it in this case.

This is actually a not vailid reasoning for an upgrade, which is also outlier since Goten and Trunks trained little from the Buu arc.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Eh, well technically speaking Gohan had to raise his Ki to its max and exhaust himself just so he could be sensed by Goku from Beerus' planet due the distance. Power actually does have something to do with it in this case.
Yes, but Gohan was also nearly dying from Frieza attacks, which heavily dropped his power.

Didnt Goku state that the kids were stronger than Roshi, but they lacked "tricks"? or something like that?

I'm confused, of course Gohan was weakened, that means little here, it doesn't change the fact his power was needed to give Goku a beacon of sorts to home in on due to the fact Goku couldn't sense anyone, including Piccolo and co from Beerus place.

Trunks being sensed by Goku from Beerus' place is actually an indicator of power, I don't think he should be upgraded as its an inconsistency as of right now though.

If you mean Modern Little Trunks, then no since that's an unquantificable feat.

Because he's barely gotten any stronger since Buu Saga and that would put him casually above Piccolo (whos gotten significantly stronger) and a maximum power ROF Gohan.

Anyway, this feat is not valid for such upgrade, so it's better to wait for better solid ones for them.

After I'm done watching the U6 saga of DBS, I'm gonna prepare a context revision regarding the Dragon Ball Super keys & everything else soon.

Magi RobloxG said:
After I'm done watching the U6 saga of DBS, I'm gonna prepare a context revision regarding the Dragon Ball Super keys & everything else soon.
If you're referring to the dub, it's going to be a while before they get to the end of it. Just wanted to point that out.

If you're referring to the dub, it's going to be a while before they get to the end of it. Just wanted to point that out.

Yea ik.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back