• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goro Majima VS Afro Samurai

I can't tell if he had anything, I don't remember Y0 at all. I only recall that baseball bat, the knife was after the time skip so.

True, he did have the knife but that was when you unlocked the legend style for him. I guess he'd have that too, either way atm I'll lean on 24 Hour Cinderella via closing the AP gap and having better skill feats atm I guess

I'm not sure if the Legend style is canon until Majima breaks bad in the storyline. That's the whole point of his character in 0, so I wouldn't take it lightly.

I mean the hostess/cabaret thing was canon iirc but fair, anyway voting Majima via closing the AP gap and probably outskilling. Afro did have one good feat where he was able to beat a robot that copied his moves perfectly but can't think of anything else atm

That's a thing almost every Yakuza protagonist is capable of doing because of Minamida machine (idk about Yagami and the spin-off characters), not sure if that's any good counter for them

Yeah, tbf wouldn't do a whole lot if Majima gets a bead on his style at least. Iirc the robot was actually faster than Afro too, but yeah atm I'll vote Majima mid diff here. Won't be a quick and clean fight at least.

Back