• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goosebumps Tournament (Happy October)

Gewsbumpz_dude

Username Only
Since it is very close to halloween, might as well do something special. So I decided to set this little tournament like scenario where every character from Goosebumps will fight to the death all at once. But first we need to set some ground rules.

Rules
1. Despite what I said, not everyone will participate here (That being R.L. Stine, come on, he is a 2-C level character with hax). Nor will the weapon pages.

2. The whole fight will take place in Horrorland

3. No prep time

4. To make things fair, every character will have Low-High regen and type 3 Immortality

5. Regarding keys, every key will be its own character

Note: For any Dumbasses people who say things along the lines of "Higher tier? LOL stomp" just let me remind you that nearly every single character has 1 hax ability which can make higher tiers kind of meaningless. Stuff like Mind Manipulation and Possession.

And if you are going to talk about any other verse, please, leave and stay away from Goosebumps. Me and the other Goosebumpers don't need or want you. Same goes with anyone posting negative or irrelevant comments.

Anyways, have fun debating

Higher tier? LOL stomp

0v0 not sorry but I am that dumbass

Though in reality, I am likely leaning towards Slappy because he has a composite profile, giving him more feats, hax, and skills to go by. I will look more in depth later.

Aside from Curly being able to survive a lot via being a ghost, he has no hax to speak of, so gets haxed stomped. So sad. Wins for being the most rad though.

Back