• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goon squad tourney match one round one ZAMBIES vs Imps.

I think the imp should take their smart engough to know that they need to keep their distance and throw fire balls at the zombie and kill it that way

fire balls hitting a Lava Zombie. Lava. That should provide heavy resistance. Zombie can charge if the fireballs won't hurt them really.

Does the dura negation on the lava come into play or is it just referencing the heat?

Wait, the lava zombies are still 9-C, then they would be disqualified anyway. I could use a Tank if that works, but it is haxless so I don't think it will be a solution due to fireballs.

Back