• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gon vs Speed o sound sonic

Fight takes place in a forest. Adult gon and Speed has his standard equipment. Winner by ko or incap. Speed equalized.
Angery child:
Speedy speed boy:
Incon:

Last edited:
So I’m confused: what keys are being used? Is it limit transformation Gon or Chimera Ant arc Gon? Because if it’s Chimera Ant arc Gon, then Gon just gets instantly killed by Sonic due to the AP gap. If it’s Limit Transformation Gon, then it’s the opposite and Sonic just gets destroyed by Gon, especially if speed isn’t equalized.

So I’m confused: what keys are being used? Is it limit transformation Gon or Chimera Ant arc Gon? Because if it’s Chimera Ant arc Gon, then Gon just gets instantly killed by Sonic due to the AP gap. If it’s Limit Transformation Gon, then it’s the opposite and Sonic just gets destroyed by Gon, especially if speed isn’t equalized.
They are both town Level so it is adult gon and I just forgot to equalize speed

Gon has much higher AP, I think at least 4 or 5 times greater than Sonic. Sonic has also never really shown any remarkable durability feats or stamina besides withstanding Saitama’s punches, which isn’t really that impressive since Saitama always holds back. If Gon hits with Ryu or Ko, Sonic is a goner. Don’t really see any viable wincons for Sonic. I mean he could try to wait Gon out, but that’s not really his style, and Gon could just obliterate the forest like he did when fighting Pitou. This would force Sonic out of hiding and could seriously injure him too. Honestly, this feels like kind of a stomp no matter what.

Gon has much higher AP, I think at least 4 or 5 times greater than Sonic. Sonic has also never really shown any remarkable durability feats or stamina besides withstanding Saitama’s punches, which isn’t really that impressive since Saitama always holds back. If Gon hits with Ryu or Ko, Sonic is a goner. Don’t really see any viable wincons for Sonic. I mean he could try to wait Gon out, but that’s not really his style, and Gon could just obliterate the forest like he did when fighting Pitou. This would force Sonic out of hiding and could seriously injure him too. Honestly, this feels like kind of a stomp no matter what.
So it's sea king but worse oof

Back