• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@KillerQueef, well by SBA both Gon and Homura are at least to an extent willing to kill but are not bloodlusted. When that happened Gon was bloodlusted, but in this thread he's basically HxH's equavilent of Asuka. I think this fight might initially be more competitive for both of characters than really malicious.

"Projecting your nen maliciously" is something every single HxH character does without even knowing, actually. Nen always contains a person's emotions in there, although often in a muddy way, and that sakki projection is just something Hisoka, Pitou and Wing actively tried to force to happen.

Steel Saiyan has a point. This fight probably won't end this fast, will it?

So he's like a little over two times weaker? If it's only that, I'd say the difference can be easily surpassed.

And it would K.O because of the difference in strength and precision of the hit. It KO'd Genthru.

3x actually

The difference in strength isn't enough to one shot, not sure where precision plays

3x weaker, meanwhile his Janken is 3x stronger instead. Seems pretty balanced to me.

Precision plays quite a big role. If you hit someone in the liver, kidneys, bulbus (between the back of the head and the neck) and a few other places, you may have half their strength and it may have been a single blow, they won't be okay.

Yes but that's a single attack she can survive, or dodge for that matter

She can deal out the same damage to him as much as she wants

That doesn't help. How is the attack precise

Hmm, good point.

Wouldn't Gon's greater intellect help him read and avoid her. as well as time his Janken at the best moment?

Help sure?

Help enough? No.

And again, Jagen gets dodged? Gon is completely screwed

Besides the gap in intellect isn't as big as you imply

Between Above Average/High and Gifted? Seems pretty significant to me. Senran Kagura fighters don't often fight in a constantly dense mindgame.

Back