• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gon Freecss vs. Ruby Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Looks at Gon's profile*
  • Looks at the calc linked in Gon's profile*
Um...the calc in Gon's profile only yielded Building level results, why is he rated as MCB level...?

@Black Ruby has those as well though, and from what i recall Gon's stat-boosting only applies to him transforming into his Adult Form, which isnt allowed in this fight

Ruby takes it due to better range in h2h with her scythe, better versatility than him (be it bullets or maneuverability), and more experience.

She can also withstand stronger physical impacts with her much better Lifting Strength than Gon's, meaning she won't be easily pushed back from the strikes while Gon will get pushed away more easily granting her again the range advantage.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Black Ruby has those as well though, and from what i recall Gon's stat-boosting only applies to him transforming into his Adult Form, which isnt allowed in this fight
No, it's from him being an enhancer.

Even so i'm genuinely confused as to why we're using a Building level calc to justify a Multi-City Block level rating...

WeeklyBattles said:
Even so i'm genuinely confused as to why we're using a Building level calc to justify a Multi-City Block level rating...
What calc is this? I can't seem to find it on his page.

His profile says he could one-shot Morel, but since Morel doesn't have a page of his own to my knowledge, and I'm not really caught up with HxH I can't say how sound that logic is.

@Kami The calculation listed is a calc for his Janken Rock, which he would have used to oneshot Morel, so unless Morel has an actual MCB level feat that he performed or scales to we cant really scale Gon to him...

@Weekly Like I said, I'm not very far in HxH so I can't say how accurate it is, that's just what is says on Gon's page.

(Speed is one of Ruby's best abilities) (Speed Equalized)

Okay, I'm not a huge fan of this but whatever, Gon should win because of chi manipulation, however I feel his page clearly shows he's not MCB.

WeeklyBattles said:
1181184499.95 J, .31 Tons of TNT
Yep, that's Building level alright.

XBlackExcellenceX said:
Gon has a Building level tabber. While MCB stats are from Uvogin.
Wait a minute, Uvogin's feat is calced at 35 Tons, that's 8-B isn't it? Why is he rated 8-A?

^In that thread Uvogin is still being treated like MCB, while the calc clearly yielded lower end 8-B results.

Perhaps another thread should be open for HxH profiles to be adjusted.

@Black If they scale to Netero then they'd be Small Town level, but i seriously doubt they do considering he's supposed to be one of the most powerful characters i the entire series...

It's a simple pulverization calc:

184.3 x 1000000 x 214.35 = 3.9504705e+10 J, Large Building level+ for First Hand

379,255 x 1000000 x 214.35 = 8.1293309e+13 J, Town level actually, and this isnt even for Zero Hand, this is for Ninety-Ninth Hand

Either way he doesnt have MCB level stats from the calcs listed on his page as Zero Hand is rated as Town level for harming Meruem

So Uvogin should be City Block Level and Netero is supposed to be Town level with normal attacks.

HxH really does need some revisions then.

ruby would win because of higher phisical capabilities, speed(speed is equalized, but ruby's semblance ins't her normal speed, so with semblance ruby is faster) and range(scythe + very good sniper), in my opinion.

@Banana In a speed equalized match speed amping abilities such as Ruby's semblance would be nullified, but this thread should be closed as God is going to be downgraded to City Block level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back