• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Golgo 13 Revision

Armorchompy

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Old profile (bad)

New profile (good)

Unfortunately most of G13's manga has not been translated, I indexed the like, 70-ish issues that were but this still is a very small part of the dude's crazy achievements. There are the live action movies and the OVA which were written by Takao Saito (evidence in the note on the profile, I will probably remove that part when I actrually post it though since it isn't relevant to the contents of the profile) which one could go through for some more feats, and the anime adaptation of 50 chapters, which is... maybe usable in absence of a translation for the manga? But I don't really wanna look through any of that rn

Well, don't we like to look at the same Wikipedia pages..!

IN any case, even without knowing anything about the series, I'm all for ramping up the knowledge the wiki provides on it, so this is a thumbs-up from me.

itty bitty tiny little thing:
Precognition should have the pipe put in and be named as analytical prediction instead, because that's what it is - insanely busted prediction, not a supernatural ability to see into the future

the anime adaptation of 50 chapters, which is... maybe usable in absence of a translation for the manga? But I don't really wanna look through any of that rn
What are you guys' thoughts on this btw? I know anime adaptations are kind of a grey area in terms of canon.

What are you guys' thoughts on this btw? I know anime adaptations are kind of a grey area in terms of canon.
I believe our standards require us to show heavy involvement from the manga writer, and that the anime doesn't contradict the manga, for us to consider it secondary canon at the least.

Or a case similar to Bleach, where we straight up have a statement where Kubo explained the anime would be more accurate to what he wanted to implement in the manga (or something along those lines) and thus takes precedent over it.

Edit: Like, the live action and OVA should be okay, since straight up the writer literally wrote those too. If you can find something similar for the anime, should be perfectly fine.

I believe our standards require us to show heavy involvement from the manga writer, and that the anime doesn't contradict the manga, for us to consider it secondary canon at the least.

Or a case similar to Bleach, where we straight up have a statement where Kubo explained the anime would be more accurate to what he wanted to implement in the manga (or something along those lines) and thus takes precedent over it.

Edit: Like, the live action and OVA should be okay, since straight up the writer literally wrote those too. If you can find something similar for the anime, should be perfectly fine.
I tried and couldn't so eh, rip bozo i think

Old profile (bad)

New profile (good)

Unfortunately most of G13's manga has not been translated, I indexed the like, 70-ish issues that were but this still is a very small part of the dude's crazy achievements. There are the live action movies and the OVA which were written by Takao Saito (evidence in the note on the profile, I will probably remove that part when I actrually post it though since it isn't relevant to the contents of the profile) which one could go through for some more feats, and the anime adaptation of 50 chapters, which is... maybe usable in absence of a translation for the manga? But I don't really wanna look through any of that rn
I just happened to watch a certain animated movies regarding this guy so put me up on agree

48 hours on the dot have passed, applying

Back