• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Iron Golem vs Level 10 Golem
Speed is equal
Iron Golem scales to >38 Tons
Rock Golem scales to >37 Tons
No multi city block dura
The Golem tries to raid a village so the iron golem is defending it
Votes
Iron Man :3
Rock Man :

Last edited:
Whoa hold up. Didn't CoC Golem at Level 1 defeat the Redstone Golem who stomps Iron Golem? Or is that match outdated? (The AP values mentioned in the match seems outdated at least)

Whoa hold up. Didn't CoC Golem at Level 1 defeat the Redstone Golem who stomps Iron Golem? Or is that match outdated? (The AP values mentioned in the match seems outdated at least)
I have no idea what battle are You talkig about, I'm gonna give a look into It

We need better arguments than that. Redstone Golem who stomps Iron Golem won last time against a Level 1 CoC Golem so Iron Golem Vs Level 10 Golem deserves more consideration.
Not really, golems from clash royal are stone walls that don't really do much damage, so It's around theqsame thing here as the redstone golem vs goem lvl 1, not to mention the best we can give from a upscaling is "2x for the stats"(I reqwnber beingh told that) so... meh and for the golem is probable still overall weaker

Btw how strong are the golemites? Cause the Iron Golem has to deal with the golemites when he beats the Coc Golem

The Golem already upscales alot from 37 Tons from level 1-10, and I'm pretty sure Golemites can take out Barbarian's who are 26 Tons and there will be like 3 to deal with
I don't think You understood, they are extremely weaker them the golem It self, and the Iron golem can deal with multiple oponents that scale to the same feat as him at the same time, like magma cubes or armored golens and skeletons armies(like... 5 of them at the same time)

Back