• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Golden experience requiem shmuck....

ok, I think GER has fate manipulation, and I can probably prove it this time, since the first time I tried was my very first thread and I'm less of a disaster rn
GER already has causality manipulation for denying diavolo's precog, since he makes something that was going to happen simply not ever happen
but that's not what I'm talking about, what I mean is the infinite death loop being fate manipulation. Basically the reason why, is the fact that during the death loop he is able to control how and when diavolo dies, presumably in many different ways (though we don't actually know the potential potency since we only have seen 3.5 deaths, none of which have destructive feats except for literally just a car) but we know that
he uses it to nullify diavolo's stand, which can be considered soul manipulation
the death loop ignores durability, since he dies instantly to getting ran over, dies from being stabbed by some random guy, and is also able to turn diavolo into a corpse in the 2nd death
but the real problem is, would this be combat applicable? Well, yeah, at least I think so.
everybody says that in order to activate death loop, the person must actually be killed, which I believe to be both wrong and correct, here's why
yes, the revert to zero does grant Giorno ressurection hax, which is how diavolo is able to continuously come back to life, HOWEVER, nothing about that at all means that diavolo dies again. Revert to zero undoes the death, but it is not redoing the death, since that's not an ability of rtz
if it was, then diavolo's time erasure would have occured again, again, again, and again
and also if it were true, then the same exact death should have been occurring again and again.
Yeah I've seen arguments that it's simply another function of the reverse, but nobody can explain what it actually does, since I've ruled out the other things
So yeah, GER can simply control fate and make somebody die in the future
there's also a bit more indirect stuff to support this, like him resisting probability manipulation in stone ocean from what I've heard, as well as him being above all other stands, suggesting he would be able to perhaps be unaffected by the likes of made in heaven, bites the dust, and any other stand that may deal with fate

also the reason this isn't a crt is because chariot may come and end my career for the 10th time in a row, so even though I'm confident in my argument, I'm just gonna play it safe
and also I just wanna hear more about this, since I feel like it got cut short and dead threadded last time I thought I had a good argument for this

Back