• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Golden 2Cs: Arceus vs Athena

Although correct me if i'm wrong, but 2-C is the individual m-body, not the entirety of the disembodied consciousness. So if you kill the m-body, 2-C Arceus is already dead.

Except that stuff like that is always scaled down. Otherwise the god emperor of mankind can't die in his 4-A key because lol 1-B essence.

Not actually true Kal.

It's restricted IF it's higher dimensional.

2C and 2B isn't higher dimensional.

Not completely true. Back when the SGDL were "at least 2-A" in their true forms, the condition wasn't "kill an infinite number of avatars then you can win". It was "kill the avatar that you are fighting then you can win".

Athena is capable of doing some sealing as she sealed both Posideon and Hades before. She could put him down that way and win via time running out because both Hades and Posideon were sealed for at least decades before they could manifest again iirc.

Then I don't think it would work on Arceus because the 2-C versions of Poseidon and Hades were their true forms while Arceus' 2-C form is just an avatar.

Farushu
Hey Dragon, count me in. Just watching while sipping some coffee ovo

Back