• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku's resistance to time stop

So previously I made a thread about getting rid of "Resistence to time stop as ssbkkx10" but it was rejected cause there was not any proof.

However, now there is. In episode 71, Goku asked Hit if he was going to use the time skip again and Hit replied "Do I look so charatible that I would use it against you?" This clearly shows he has resistance to the time stop as a regular SSB. Not to mention the fact that Hits time skip has increased by a very high amount.

I think it should be changed to "Resistance to time stop as a SSB" as appose to ssbkkx10

We never explicitly saw Goku completely resist this ability.

We know it's not a time stop now. It's hit Storing time so it basically exists only for him in his stopped time. So enough ki basically allows Goku to resist having his time stored by Hit.

@Xenonolon No, you're mistaking Time-Storage for His time-Skip. Time Storage is what you describe, but they're different things. Time-Skip is without a doubt a Time-stop, that much is clear by pretty much any source. Time-Storage is essentially a refined version of Time-Skip where he is able to single-out someone so that only they and Hit are able to move in the "zone" or make it so he seems intangible and invincible. This is what Goku basically broke through with his aura, or are you telling me SSB kaiokenx10 doesn't have an aura intense enough to break through it if is indeed the same thing?

Akreious said:
@Xenonolon No, you're mistaking Time-Storage for His time-Skip. Time Storage is what you describe, but they're different things. Time-Skip is without a doubt a Time-stop, that much is clear by pretty much any source. Time-Storage is essentially a refined version of Time-Skip where he is able to single-out someone so that only they and Hit are able to move in the "zone" or make it so he seems intangible and invincible. This is what Goku basically broke through with his aura, or are you telling me SSB kaiokenx10 doesn't have an aura intense enough to break through it if is indeed the same thing?
Didn't Champa say time skip was stopping time and Vados pretty much tell him he was wrong with that interpretation in the latest episode?

Hit does not stop time in a way that he creates a dimension where the time of outside world is stopped.It is not that Hit is directly stopping time.He stores time only to create the parallel world.Whis and Vados can actually reverse time without using parallel worlds which is probably why Vados said that.

How I interpret Hit's time skip is that he takes a few seconds of time out of reality and stores them in a different world or parallel dimension. For those few seconds of time in which he stored, he can exist in said world or parallel dimension. Which could be the reason why Goku at first could not touch his real body as he was in that parallel world for however long he stored time (I don't know how long he skipped time but I say a few seconds of time for explanation's sake).

I'm guessing he can bring people into that stored time as well.

Back