• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku's clairvoyant?

Pretty sure that's just straight up wrong.

I distinctly remember him being attended by Chi-Chi and his house being visited a lot during that time.

small correction, tens of thousands of miles, our planet ain't that big.

I think i agree with this if it hasn't been brought up around him.

Actually, Goku was aware of Piccolo and Kami merging, Cell's name, and Vegeta's defeat to the Androids, none of which was brought up in his vicinity. And nothing seems to support Saiyans have enhanced enough hearing to pick up on events hundreds of thousands of miles away.
I agree with this. I think we all just overlooked this feat for many years. If I remember correctly, Goku could also recognize the androids when he didnt see them and used extrasensory perception to do it. Someone needs to grab some scans, would it be more feats for his extrasensory perception or enhanced senses?

I agree with this. I think we all just overlooked this feat for many years. If I remember correctly, Goku could also recognize the androids when he didnt see them and used extrasensory perception to do it. Someone needs to grab some scans, would it be more feats for his extrasensory perception or enhanced senses?
.. toryama's desire to save page space and draw less?

Headcanon
Claiming it's a magic unexplained clairvoyance we never heard about is a bigger one. Especially when it's in one of DB's arc with the most plot holes, to the point that every "DB plot holes" stuff made and all are mostly just this one.

Last edited:
We never heard of Cell before, guess every plot hole about him are actually Low Multiversal range feats. Same idea here.

He doesn't justify it as the power this thread try to give it and just "I heard you saying it in coma" (Clairvoyance also doesn't include hearing stuff from others btw), and it's in an arc made of more holes than cheese.

We never heard of Cell before, guess every plot hole about him are actually Low Multiversal range feats. Same idea here.

He doesn't justify it as the power this thread try to give it and just "I heard you saying it in coma" (Clairvoyance also doesn't include hearing stuff from others btw), and it's in an arc made of more holes than cheese.
Cell doesn't have plot hole feats.

He didn't just hear but can recognise new people as well. What does the arc being filled with plotholes have to do with anything? I guess cell should be downgraded to human level, too many plotholes, therefore all feats are plotholes as well

Cell doesn't have plot hole feats.

He didn't just hear but can recognise new people as well. What does the arc being filled with plotholes have to do with anything? I guess cell should be downgraded to human level, too many plotholes, therefore all feats are plotholes as well
Zenkai boost working with his self destruct is one among many.

It litteraly shows that we shouldn't take any vague stuff and label it as a power.

Goku said he just heard it and here we try to label it as an entirely different power which isn't even implied to be Goku having such ability or anything.

Him recognizing a character he never saw is not that different from everyone forgetting Lunch.

It litteraly shows that we shouldn't take any vague stuff and label it as a power.

Goku said he just heard it and here we try to label it as an entirely different power which isn't even implied to be Goku having such ability or anything.

Him recognizing a character he never saw is not that different from everyone forgetting Lunch.
Uhhh zenkai + self destruct s a plot hole??? He used saiyan physiology and merges it with self destruct, this doesn't seem like a plot hole. It would be a plot hole if he didn't get the zenkai boost

Zenkai is something he normally has and it always works in near death, not a plot hole

Its not vague if you can't comprehend it

Why is it not implied Goku has this ability? He heard it while in a coma from very far away, its not some plot hole, you honestly have to use massive amounts of headcanon to make up random things to just downplay this simple feat. Its not that complex or deep at all, in fact I doubt you even watched dragon ball

Bump. Also, rather than Clairvoyance, the Daizenshuu states that this is simply an extension of his Telepathy, so maybe this could just be added to his justifications?

unknown.png

Back