• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
the funny part is that the original poster is kind of making sense, but you are all strawmanning him to oblivion
How are we strawmanning him, if I may ask? I'm actually asking him to explain the flaw on the profile. He says that Goku can reach 5-D via a transformation, we say that's NLF, not a strawman at all lol.

i dont see how goku being stronger than someone makes him 5-D
the funny part is that the original poster is kind of making sense, but you are all strawmanning him to oblivion
have a look at thism he thinks just because goku is uncountably infinite times stronger than someone, he is 5-D
if goku's transformation is uncountable infinite wouldn't goku be 5-D
strawman? or arguing that he provides 0 evidence for it and is doing a bold face NLF

How are we strawmanning him, if I may ask? I'm actually asking him to explain the flaw on the profile. He says that Goku can reach 5-D via a transformation, we say that's NLF, not a strawman at all lol.
you need to reread my arguments...

A thousand thousand thousand times over, and then some, because you don't seem to be understanding it.

have a look at thism he thinks just because goku is uncountably infinite times stronger than someone, he is 5-D
Re-read my arguments. Then re-read the tiering system. Uncountable infinities are the backbone of Tier 1 and 2, they do not work without it.

'Continue on discord', I say again, but this won't work because you two are stubborn.

you need to reread my arguments...

A thousand thousand thousand times over, and then some, because you don't seem to be understanding it.
Yes, and I am telling you that is not how we do things. Goku needs feats and statements to get him to 5-D, and he has none.

no limits fallacy does not apply here, as he is simply using multipliers, which I'm going to assume has some kind of validity on the wiki? No limits fallacy would be to say that if some character said goku was "the strongest" then goku could beat zeno
but this is just multipliers and it makes sense too
also I don't think the person was arguing for 5-D, this is the biggest strawman of the thread.

Re-read my arguments. Then re-read the tiering system. Uncountable infinities are the backbone of Tier 1 and 2, they do not work without it.
It is also important to know that the difference between the lowest and highest bounds of a given tier is extremely variable and can be absolutely massive in scale. Hence, being far stronger than a character that belongs to a certain tier does not necessarily qualify one for a higher rating.

also in the tiering system

no limits fallacy does not apply here, as he is simply using multipliers, which I'm going to assume has some kind of validity on the wiki? No limits fallacy would be to say that if some character said goku was "the strongest" then goku could beat zeno
but this is just multipliers and it makes sense too
also I don't think the person was arguing for 5-D, this is the biggest strawman of the thread.
No, from what he said he was definitely arguing for 5-D.
he went from R^3 to R^4 with a transformation, R^4 to R^5 isn't a massive stretch

this is why BoG should be 4-D

Yes, and I am telling you that is not how we do things. Goku needs feats and statements to get him to 5-D, and he has none.
feats? like him harming the Low 2-C Jiren with a transformation while without it he was previously 3-A?

Yeah that's a pretty big feat
Just because you turn your hair blue, doesn’t mean you’re stronger than most of fiction. 💀
I don't think you understand my point.

goku = 3-a, low 2-c with transformation

low 2-c = uncountable infinite above 3-a

100x, 10000x, 100000000000000x multiplier not enough

must need uncountable infinite multiplier to get to low 2-c from 3-a

therefore: goku's super saiyan god super saiyan has a multiplier of an uncountable
infinite. which is enough to get to R^5 from R^4. which is an uncountable infinite difference and thus Low 1-C. This means there's something wrong with the current scaling
It is also important to know that the difference between the lowest and highest bounds of a given tier is extremely variable and can be absolutely massive in scale. Hence, being far stronger than a character that belongs to a certain tier does not necessarily qualify one for a higher rating.

uncountable infinite multiplier is enough to break the gap from tier 2 to tier 1 considering it did the same for goku's tier 3 to tier 2

exactly

I would rather have a Low 2-C BoG than a 5-D Goku. This is why I mentioned making another CRT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back