• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

goku xeno power Comments

The Causality said:
To be fair:
"None of this is above 2-B" isn't an argument neither.

But eh, dunno about the whole stuff so i'll stay in stand-by
I would've put a more elaborate response if this hasn't been rejected many times before and nothing new is being brought up.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Yeah, which is why it's 2-B because countless =/= infinite.
Countless can be both infinite and any large finite number is the point they're trying to make. Just because Fuu has the word "Countless" alongside "Infinite" wouldn't make Infinite any less valid.

Countless still has an end, its just a really big number to be able to count it (its what qualifies for 2-B)

Infinite has no end and its what qualifies for 2-A

Wouldn't someone who transcends space and time have at least infinite speed at least. And anyone who is able to fight them also be granted at least infinite speed?

I agree with Shadow that the best thing to do is to find the RAW scans and have them translated by someone who knows japanese and see if it says infinite.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
And? That just means history doesn't have an end to it, not that there's infinite timelines.
Doesn't this mean that there is no end of time then and since Dragon Ball keeps expanding (or is there no statement that the timelines don't stop branching out at one point in time and is that necessary?), at the theoretical end of time (which does not exist) there are infinite timelines?

Greenshifter said:
ShadowWarrior1999 said:
And? That just means history doesn't have an end to it, not that there's infinite timelines.
Doesn't this mean that there is no end of time then and since Dragon Ball keeps expanding (or is there no statement that the timelines don't stop branching out at one point in time and is that necessary?), at the theoretical end of time (which does not exist) there are infinite timelines?
That means expanding forever but it will never truly reach an infinite size.

@Shadow, here's the thing though, first off you can also say that about time itself never truly being infinitely long, despite someone destroying all timelines and thus all of time.

Secondly I don't think there is a clear distinction on the wiki between verses where time is finite (DC has an end of time for instance and thus would only be 2B in Post-Crisis IIRC) and where time is infinite (Dragon Ball), despite the latter being infinitely superior to the former since if you multiply Post Crisis DC's number of timelines at their end of time by anything finite, I can give you a certain amount of time after the Big Bang in Dragon Ball where there would be more timelines in Dragon Ball than in DC*n (where n stands for any natural number) and this for all natural (even real) numbers.

Pre-Crisis probably, Post-Crisis not sure cause we got expanding timelines with Hypertime and all.

But all right let's use the real world as an example then. Replace every time I wrote DC with real world and voila (and sure we don't know if there is a multiverse IRL and all but assuming it is and we're using many-worlds interpretation just to be clear).

Point is still there is no distinction between finite amount of time and infinite amount of time, while there should be one.

Tbf, many other verses have been found to create a new timeline caused by a character messing with time, even though tjere was already an estiblished infinite timelines in the multiverse. So, I don't see how creating one or more timelines debunks the whole infinite universes in Dragon Ball Heroes/Xenoverse. The Spanish and Japanese translation does confirm that the cosmology is 2-A.

Back