• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Yhwach: A stomp out of curiosity

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
Yeah, I know damn well that this is a stomp in either direction, but I genuinely wanted to know how far Kaguya can get with Hax despite the speed disadvantage.

If Madara is actually more haxed I'll use him instead.

Ginyu Saga Goku vs Yhwach, no restrictions on either.

Son Goku:

Yhwach:

... honestly, goku wouldn't attack her (or would play around with her) because of sensing how weak she is and then he'd get mind haxed

@Ricsi her Regenerationn doesn't save her from being blown up to oblivion. Also he practically oneshots anyone that's not at his level.

Theglassman12 said:
@Ricsi her Regenerationn doesn't save her from being blown up to oblivion. Also he practically oneshots anyone that's not at his level.
he can blow her into oblivion with ki attavks, but if he pounches the gist would just go through her, and ahain , he can feel shes moon level, dont thonk he would ho all out

That's not a good argument for why goku would hold back. Otherwise he wouldn't have oneshotted Recoome right away. Also you forget that DBZ characters can oneshot anyone to oblivion regardless of their regen via AP. Gohan did it with the Cell Jrs. Goku can do the same to Kaguya.

wow, thats a horrible false equivalency.

The ginyu force wanted to kill his friend, son and krillin.Here his casual.

secondy, no. that argument is horrid, and I'd like to see a pounch nullifying buus regen, because ss3 was a lot stronger

Kagya wants to kill him. So it's not a false equivalency at all.

Secondly, the gap between Buu and SSJ3<<<<<<<<<<the gap between Cell Jr and SSJ2. Furthermore, Buu's regen is better.

Majin Buu has nothing to do with this. This isn't Buu saga goku. Also prove it that it's false equivalency. Vegeta is not his at that time, and Goku has oneshotted characters much more than you think.

Theglassman12 said:
Majin Buu has nothing to do with this. This isn't Buu saga goku. Also prove it that it's false equivalency. Vegeta is not his at that time, and Goku has oneshotted characters much more than you think.
you said that a pounch from him would counter regen.

Beyond that, he rarely attacks the head, so kaguya would be able to regen from a blow.Even beyond that, when has he oblitarated somone so weaker than him?

He doesent know she wants to kill him

The real cal howard said:
Kagya wants to kill him. So it's not a false equivalency at all.
Secondly, the gap between Buu and SSJ3<<<<<<<<<<the gap between Cell Jr and SSJ2. Furthermore, Buu's regen is better.
how would ge know that.

when have they countered regen with pounches? the only times gohan did that was when he made cell regurgitate 18, which doesent affect regen, and when he overcame the regen

@Ricsi Piccolo obliterated a Saibamen completely. Goku's far stronger than Piccolo, and the Saibamen are far more durable then Kaguya.

Have you forgotten what Gohan did to the Cell Jrs.?

and thatfair enough, though tehere are numerous moment where attacks dont oblitarate enemies, plus I still dont see goku trying to kill her while shes trying to use a power

"and Goku will have problems with the ETSB, Regenerationn and immortality of Kaguya."

ETSB has shown to be able to be countered with sufficient amounts of energy. At least to the point it can be defended against. Also her Regen is Low-Mid. Ki blasts naturally are cellular level, so explain to me how Low-Mid is superior to that?

Also "Kaguya no longer has the speed disadvantage, she got a speed upgrade and now her speed is Relativistic now just like Goku"

This is untrue as well. Kaguya's speed calc places her at 5% of SoL, Goku scales to a calc that is 14.3597099% SoL, or about 9% faster than her. Goku has a Speed Advantage. And that's Saiyan Saga; Namek Goku stomps the crap out of Saiyan Saga Goku so the speed disparity is even higher. With Kaioken x4, I'm pretty sure Goku will retain the massive advantage.

Also this is still Low 5-B vs 5-A. Only her Truth seeking Balls are 5-A. Goku can still quite easily 1-shot.

I changed it

Because I was trying to see if speed and AP could beat the hax advantage

But Kaguya is Relativistic now

Akreious said:
"and Goku will have problems with the ETSB, Regenerationn and immortality of Kaguya."
ETSB has shown to be able to be countered with sufficient amounts of energy. At least to the point it can be defended against. Also her Regen is Low-Mid. Ki blasts naturally are cellular level, so explain to me how Low-Mid is superior to that?

Also "Kaguya no longer has the speed disadvantage, she got a speed upgrade and now her speed is Relativistic now just like Goku"

This is untrue as well. Kaguya's speed calc places her at 5% of SoL, Goku scales to a calc that is 14.3597099% SoL, or about 9% faster than her. Goku has a Speed Advantage. And that's Saiyan Saga; Namek Goku stomps the crap out of Saiyan Saga Goku so the speed disparity is even higher. With Kaioken x4, I'm pretty sure Goku will retain the massive advantage.

Also this is still Low 5-B vs 5-A. Only her Truth seeking Balls are 5-A. Goku can still quite easily 1-shot.
Strange ... in her profile he is as Relativistic as the others God Tiers of Naruto.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Yhwach revives Goku hits him again Yhwach revives

Bloodlust Yhwach and we got a fight
No

If he can keep reviving like that I want to know what happens from there

Gargoyle One said:
Yeah, I know damn well that this is a stomp in either direction, but I genuinely wanted to know how far Kaguya can get with Hax despite the speed disadvantage.
NANI?

@Enryu

The calcs that put them at Rel is only about 5%. Goku still has a 9% speed advantage in base during Saiyan Saga, fairly casually might I add (Scales to Raditz who casually dodged Piccolo's Special Beam Cannon which should logically be much faster than the generic blast he used to blow up the moon)

Akreious said:
@Enryu
The calcs that put them at Rel is only about 5%. Goku still has a 9% speed advantage in base during Saiyan Saga, fairly casually might I add (Scales to Raditz who casually dodged Piccolo's Special Beam Cannon which should logically be much faster than the generic blast he used to blow up the moon)
But, in the prefils the all God tiers of Naruto they lthey are like Relativistic...

Akreious said:
@Enryu
I remember now, Naruto God Tiers are scaling Toneri and he is Relativistic.

Back