• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Most likely a tie.

Vegeta was still superior to Goku during RoF and has at least tried to overcome his weakness, which should bring him up to speed while training. Goku on the other hand remained the same.

Considering how Copy Vegeta vs Goku went, I'd say this to be inclonclusive. I can't believe Vegeta being caught off guard with Goku analyzing Black is being used as an argument here, ridiculous.... Now all we need is someone using Hit vs Vegeta as evidence that Base Goku is stronger than SSJB Vegeta lol

I honestly have no idea. Inconclusive probably, because as far as we know those two are pretty equal with not much to tell us who has the edge.

Black vs SSJB vegeta mostly gives we some clue

I think that was mostly because Black had caught him off guard and Vegeta didn't realize he was that powerful. Goku didn't do much better, sure he was able to keep up with Black. Not to mention Goku had gotten beat down by Black before their second fight.

Inconclusive, Vegeta was superior during the RoF but Goku have IT. The fanboy that is in me says Goku. Still like Vegeta tho

Hizamaru said:
Inconclusive, Vegeta was superior during the RoF but Goku have IT. The fanboy that is in me says Goku. Still like Vegeta tho
When Vegeta was superior?

Even in rof movies & dbs Whis notes how Goku is always in advantage

I'd give it to goku he has IT and he did hold his on against black unlike vegeta but it can be due to them wanting trunks to enter the fight. Goku has the solar flare to blind him like he did back in dbz. Vegeta might try some slick shit to catch goku off guard but I'd still say Goku 6/10.

LuciferSPN said:
Hizamaru said:
When Vegeta was superior?
Even in rof movies & dbs Whis notes how Goku is always in advantage
....Whis didn't imply that Goku was stronger than Vegeta, but merely Goku's methods of proceeding forward and getting stronger were simply superior to Vegeta's. He explains both their weaknesses. Goku admitted it more than once that Vegeta surpassed him, to which Vegeta responded that he wasn't satisfied with the difference the second time.

Sigma the Terminator of Purple Monsters said:
I s u-c l o n e said:
I honestly have no idea. Inconclusive probably, because as far as we know those two are pretty equal with not much to tell us who has the edge.
Black vs SSJB vegeta mostly gives we some clue
Not...really

It's best to wait for the end of the series to do this, especially since theres a tournament coming up and a good chance for their 3rd and final fight.

If we go by the manga, Goku is still superior since Vegeta caved and needed to transform first. If we go by showing Goku always fairs better against the villain then Vegeta, with the exception of Frieza for obvious reasons, even if we go by our profiles Goku has more hax then Vegeta, the only way for Vegeta to beat Goku is if he does it in canon.

If we pretend both characters are equal apart from a few known things, then maybe Goku:

Speed: Goku is canonically slightly faster in terms of executing attacks, because Vegeta overthinks and is too uptight. As stated by Whis, this inhibits the signals that travel through his senses to his brain, and then back to his body.

Defense: Vegeta has slightly better defense, as Goku has a habit of letting his guard down.

Attack potencey: Probably equal.

Miscelaneous: Probably Goku as he has the unique ability of Instant Transmission which, at this point, we know he can use in the middle of a fight sufficiently.

So Goku, as he seems to have one extra advantage over Vegeta.

Well, based on how Whi says, Goku is always one step ahead of Vegeta due to the Saiyan prince being too tense and overthinks things in battle unlike Goku (claiming that he thinks less because he's a moron), whereas Goku is too relaxed and is overconfident. I'm not sure how it'll go when they are equal in combat.

Back