• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vs

SBA
Speed Equal

16f.png

dbh vs sonic was suppose to be held off until the scaling chains, and dbh is going through a crt

stomp, more layers, abilities that are not resisted, passives, faster so speed equal doesn't count to make it win

close this please

Sonic has immunity to the aura stuff
nope, more layers + Goku being so fast that he statues Sonic(So Sonic blitzing with the boost would be immeadiate to make this invalid) + Durability negation to bypass invulnerability + stronger enough for Sonic to be unable to harm him + Resisting all of Sonic haxes and more

as i said, call someone to close this stomp

nope, more layers + Goku being so fast that he statues Sonic(So Sonic blitzing with the boost would be immeadiate to make this invalid) + Durability negation to bypass invulnerability + stronger enough for Sonic to be unable to harm him + Resisting all of Sonic haxes and more

as i said, call someone to close this stomp
ND energy gives him immunity to the aura + don't think Goku can bypass ND Invulnerability, speed no commet, and does Goku still have Acasuality type 4 Causality manipulation resistence?

ND energy gives him immunity to the aura
oh cool, still irrelevant for him to just 1 tap him with Durability neg

+ don't think Goku can bypass ND Invulnerability
this.........i also dunno, not like it matter due to durability neg

speed part idk
2 temporal dimensions vs 1, normally Goku would normally statue Sonic as if he isn't moving at all, including blitzing any passives he has

and does Goku still have Acasuality type 4 Causality manipulation resist?
doesn't matter for the fact that he resists all the abilites Sonic has and more

oh cool, still irrelevant for him to just 1 tap him with Durability neg

this.........i also dunno, not like it matter due to durability neg
Wouldn't he be protected by the invulnerability since it's on a ND level with the dream stuff?
2 temporal dimensions vs 1, normally Goku would normally statue Sonic as if he isn't moving at all, including blitzing any passives he has
Does Sonic not have 2 temporal dimensions because MW has a 5D temporal axis + there are 4D space-times in Sonic?
doesn't matter for the fact that he resists all the abilites Sonic has and more
I mean if he doesnt resist that Cyber Corruption could work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back