• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Sailor Moon. (Definitive Rematch)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 1.-Buu Saga Goku vs Base Sailor Moon. (Speed Equalized) Round 2.- Buu Saga Goku vs Base Sailor Moon (Speed unequalized) Round 3.- SSBKX10 Goku vs Sailor Cosmos (Speed Equalized) Round 4.- SSBKX10 Goku vs Sailor Cosmps (Speed Unequalized)

Kio-Ken SSB
FASTER THAN TIME

Super Sailor Moon

Goku is at least resistant to SM's soul hax, since he is pure hearted.

Since i think Goku would win, we have 4 Votes (3 with arguments) for Goku and 1 for Sailor Moon.

Way too close to call. Moon has the hax, but Goku has the speed and raw power. I'd give it to Goku, but barely. However, I do think we should wait until we know more about Super Kaioken Blue. (Tell me if you like that name for it)

I'm icing it to sailor moon for all rounds. Her hax is enough to beat Goku with ease. He's shown no resistance to soul manipulation, and they have similar speeds.

EDIT: wow, autocorrect is a moron. I meant to say giving, not icing lol

The real cal howard said:
I'm icing it to sailor moon for all rounds. Her hax is enough to beat Goku with ease. He's shown no resistance to soul manipulation, and they have similar speeds.

EDIT: wow, autocorrect is a moron. I meant to say giving, not icing lol
You mean you don't have cake with icing? ;-;

Daily reminder Goku would have resistance to Soul Hax becuase of his pure heart.

Also, his range lets him kill Usagi...in one punch.

Goku does have a speed advantage. The calc used for Whis's speed is a LOW-ball calc, so for all we know, Whis, Beerus, and Goku could be trillions of times FTL.

Alana Fey said:
Daily reminder Goku would have resistance to Soul Hax becuase of his pure heart.

Also, his range lets him kill Usagi...in one punch.
Unless Usagi's soul hax only works on evil people, that's not how soul hax works in the slightest.

Also, she has reality manipulation, and immortality, sealing, and while it might not work on Goku, time manipulation. Only reason I bring that last one up is because her time abilities are >>>>>Hit's. Anyway, just pointing that out, and solidifying my reason for her win. Plus, with standard battle assumptions, he doesn't have a range advantage as they're both within each other's hitting distance for standard range.

Goku has the edge on DC (SSBKX10 would be able to destroy the universe in one punch if SSG Goku would do it in 3 or 6) Goku also has the edge in speed and is possibly faster than time. (Moving in time-stop) Martial art skills, pure heart and soul, any God Mind Manipulation hax (Only shown in Xenoverse) and range.

Goku wins 8/10.

Tbh, it's a bad idea to even have the new Goku in VS Battles. We know very little about what he can do and what he's capable of. We should wait until the end of the arc to start making threads.

They're both universal and trillions of times FTL. Sailor Moon wins because she has the abilties of absorbing enemies into the Silver Crystal, sealing them, wiping the memories of others, and putting enemies into a deep sleep lasting for over 1000 years via power-scaling, time manipulation and reality manipulation.

Didn't that fight have a low balled Beerus?

Also, Goku still takes this even with the hax in my mind.

Cropfist said:
They're boh universal and billions of time FTL. Sailor Moon wins because she has the abilties of absorbing enemies into the Silver Crystal, sealing them, wiping the memories of others, and putting enemies into a deep sleep lasting for over 1000 years via power-scaling, time manipulation and reality manipulation
Well... Godly Kaioken Goku is trillions of times FTL...

Round 1 to 3 I would go with Sailor Moon wins via haxs but Round 4 is iffy to me as both are Hundreds of Billions x the speed of light but with Goku x10 kaioken power up i am leaning towards Goku via Speed, AP and maybe a KO, whats the point of Haxs if you can't hit your opponent with it. Correct me if i am wrong.

So, 9 votes with decent and reasonable arguments for Goku.

So, in one week, this victory will have no obstacles to be added.

goku is faster and has the same DC as SM with some hax resistence to her hax. goku should be more than capuble of taking her down now

if we allwoing kaioken x10 to in fact multiply all SSBlue goku's prior stats by 10 hes now universal and speed in at least trillions FTL so he'd win.

This match should probably be put on hold until Moon's revisions are done.

Goku is now capable of fighting SM but iirc anime sailor moon was universal+ (as i heard) but is there more upgrades for the manga one? if so then i migt change sides but over all Goku has more speed and hax resistence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back