• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
  • this goku at the begining of Z. right before he fought Raditz
  • Naruto at his strongest
  • battle takes place in Noodle store

Pitting a Low 5-B fighter vs a High 6-C fighter? Bad match-up, pick someone like Nappa. If you want somewhat of a fair fight.

FTW395 said:
Pitting a Low 5-B fighter vs a High 6-C fighter? Bad match-up, pick someone like Nappa. If you want somewhat of a fair fight.
i believe goku should be atleast low 5B. because not long after he went and fought raditz .. like maybe a few hours

Shadowbokunohero said:
i believe goku should be atleast low 5B. because not long after he went and fought raditz .. like maybe a few hours
In all honesty the Goku profile is a bit vague, he suddenly goes from High 6-C to Low 5-B for no actual reason. The Goku that fought Raditz is only marginally stronger than the Goku who fought Piccolo Jr. during the tournament arc, so I don't see why there is such a huge tier gap between them.

FTW395 said:
Shadowbokunohero said:
In all honesty the Goku profile is a bit vague, he suddenly goes from High 6-C to Low 5-B for no actual reason. The Goku that fought Raditz is only marginally stronger than the Goku who fought Piccolo Jr. during the tournament arc so I don't see why there is such a huge tier gap between them.

hmm you have a point . i just didnt think a High 6C goku would be able to even touch raditz. so i assumed he was in that tiering. Around High 6A to low 5B

Shadowbokunohero said:
hmm you have a point . i just didnt think a High 6C goku would be able to even touch raditz. so i assumed he was in that tiering. Around High 6A to low 5B
Yeah, he probably is Low 5-B tier and I think this should be specified on either the Goku Teenager profile or on the regular Goku profile.

That is a problem as Goku did struggle with Raditz and got one shot by Piccolo's beam IIRC. Also we going for the Regular Goku profile. However, please take note that Goku did trained later when he was killed after that time.

Starkiller215 said:
That is a problem as Goku did struggle with Raditz and got one shot by Piccolo's beam IIRC. Also we going for the Regular Goku profile. However, please take note that Goku did trained later when he was killed after that timehowever
however wasnt piccolo as strong as goku at that point. and his attack killed Raditz?.. im a bit unsure myself .. however you do also makea point cause i remember that Goku was having a hard time.. wouldnt that put Goku and piccolo at High 6A tiers? and Raditz low 5B

Starkiller215 said:
@Shadow Piccolo killed both Raditz and Goku with a single charged beam so that should mean somethiHHi
likely low 5B piccolo or 6A goku and High 6A piccolo with low 5b Ap using special beam cannon.. i think this might be easier if we have another key for goku maybe

Piccolo and Goku at worst should be around 5-C at this point, considering Piccolo busted a moon pretty early in his training.

SomebodyData said:
Piccolo and Goku at worst should be around 5-C at this point, considering Piccolo busted a moon pretty early in his training.

lol yeah.. i completely forgot about 5C thanks for reminding me.. haha i went to from 6A to 5B

Back