• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku Vs N52 & Post-Crisis SuperMan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I am risking this account getting blocked to finish this charade.

Why did i make this thread? To finally end this and STOP the fanboys for corrupting this page anymore.

If we manage to present a clear and reasonable way on how Goku would beat those versions of Superman, i request that it is added to his victories on his profile.

Okay all these Goku Vs threads need to stop til every thing is rearranged and feats are double checked.

We know but theres just so much Goku VS threads. Why not try to go outside the box and not use Goku so often?

Well, Goku is a childhood hero to a lot of peopple, and seeing Screwattack make him lose to Mary Sue man TWICE, and FINALLY getting a trump card is a good trigger to make us want to prove they are wrong.

I understand your feelings but, like I said not everyone here adores him as much and they can get annoyed. I was actually on another thread recently that got almost completely ignored by everyone mainly because of Goku Vs threads. Plus, it would be better to do Goku Vs threads after atleast the BoG saga ends for better feats anyways.

Luigifan001 said:
Well, Goku is a childhood hero to a lot of peopple, and seeing Screwattack make him lose to Mary Sue man TWICE, and FINALLY getting a trump card is a good trigger to make us want to prove they are wrong.
Does it really matter that much to you?

SomebodyStupid said:
Also screw Screw Attack any one here saw their flaws in their calcs and espically in the sequel.
Thats true and i agree with what you said about waiting for the BOG saga to ends.

SomebodyStupid said:
Also screw Screw Attack any one here saw their flaws in their calcs and espically in the sequel.
Tem using the infinite book and Vega feat still angeres me. Like being 1,300,000c is impressive for god tiers, and Vega is a blue star.

He is practically God. And normal Supes is linitless, so really by their book there is no diffrence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back