• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Goku's AP: 19.813 Zettaons in base, 38.62 Zettatons with Kaio-Ken, 59.44 Zettatons with Kaio-Ken x3, and 74.3 Zettatons with Kaio-Ken x4

Might Guy's AP: 39.1 Zettatons, higher with Night Guy and even higher with Evening Elephant

Goku likely has a stamina advantage from being relative to Guy's normal punches and techniques with just base Kaioken which didn't seem to fatigue him very much. Also likely that Goku will realize Guy's technique is literally killing him and avoid using more than Kaioken x2. With Vegeta, he was in a desperate fight with someone unquantifiably stronger than himself so he needed to use x3. But against Guy, he could probably outlast him.

not sure about night guy but I honestly don't see the guy landing a clean hit on Goku with it with his ki blasts and flying shenanigans.

Yeah, Night Guy would be able to do serious damage, but Goku is much stronger and more mobile otherwise. He can just outrange and keep Guy at bay until he eventually outlasts him.

Even if gai had perma 8 gates goku wins with a x2 multiplier of kk. Or by going oozaru which goku doesn't need to do. Not sure how base goku has less ap than 8th gates gai though when vegeta and nappa arrival base goku > vegeta and nappa arrival piccolo > post raditz piccolo who blew up the moon.

Even if gai had perma 8 gates goku wins with a x2 multiplier of kk. Or by going oozaru which goku doesn't need to do.
Have you even seen DBZ? Goku doesn’t even have a tail by this point
Not sure how base goku has less ap than 8th gates gai though when vegeta and nappa arrival base goku > vegeta and nappa arrival piccolo > post raditz piccolo who blew up the moon.
Night guy literally has a higher AP value than x2 goku

Have you even seen DBZ? Goku doesn’t even have a tail by this point

Night guy literally has a higher AP value than x2 goku
It says oozaru bail out. Did you see that part? I was going off of that. So idk why you asked me if I've seen dbz. Don't see how night guy has a higher ap than x2 kk goku. When goku in his base form is above two versions of piccolo with the 1st one being a moon buster. The only close to moon level feat was shown in the last from naruto and toneri. Don't see how even in 8 gates guy could deal with a base goku flying around while firing off ki blasts.
Which he'll be able to get off faster than any of guy's attacks. And even base goku's ap with his blasts would be more than piccolo's who before vegeta and nappa showed up had blew up the moon.
Goku wins regardless though. Better mobility and maneuverability with his flight. Better range. Quicker attack speeds. Fire power guy wouldn't be able to handle and guy's not matching a x20 kk in power, speed etc. Not to mention goku's kiai attacks.

Last edited:
Guy was able to put Madara on the ropes and force him on the defensive despite his amazing analytical prediction and sensory abilities, so against base Goku, it would probably deal a lot more damage. Goku would be forced to use the Kaio-ken x3 to gain a slight advantage. This would have Guy use the Night Guy, which Goku would probably match with a Kamehameha (something I would pay money to have animated). Now, I’m that clash, I personally believe that Guy would win even if Goku went up to Kaio-Ken x4, as the Night Guy was capable of nearly killing Madara, whereas the Kaio-Ken x4 only injured Vegeta at most.

Guy was able to put Madara on the ropes and force him on the defensive despite his amazing analytical prediction and sensory abilities, so against base Goku, it would probably deal a lot more damage. Goku would be forced to use the Kaio-ken x3 to gain a slight advantage. This would have Guy use the Night Guy, which Goku would probably match with a Kamehameha (something I would pay money to have animated). Now, I’m that clash, I personally believe that Guy would win even if Goku went up to Kaio-Ken x4, as the Night Guy was capable of nearly killing Madara, whereas the Kaio-Ken x4 only injured Vegeta at most.
Guy definitely almost killed Madara but saying he had him on the ropes is a bit much Madara for most of the fight let Guy go off to see what the 8th Gate could do and even then he still needed help from Minato, Lee, and Kakashi to stay competitive. For Night Guy, Madara just stood there and tried to eat it. Guy was definitely a threat but if Madara at any point decided to kill Guy he could have.

Goku skillstomps lol, he doesn't even need to use chi.
What're you talking about? How does Goku skill stomp? Guy is a master taijutsu user who was capable of mastering a forbidden technique that very few ninja have been able to access. Even Rock Lee was said by Kakashi to have a natural talent which allowed him to master several of the gates at a young age, while Guy was never said to have had such an innate talent and mastered the Gates through hard work. He was acknowledged by Madara, one of the most powerful shinobi in existence who'd just gotten the power of the Sage of the Six Paths, to be the greatest taijutsu user he'd ever fought. He has several techniques with the Eight Gates that can use his power to its fullest.

What're you talking about? How does Goku skill stomp? Guy is a master taijutsu user who was capable of mastering a forbidden technique that very few ninja have been able to access. Even Rock Lee was said by Kakashi to have a natural talent which allowed him to master several of the gates at a young age, while Guy was never said to have had such an innate talent and mastered the Gates through hard work. He was acknowledged by Madara, one of the most powerful shinobi in existence who'd just gotten the power of the Sage of the Six Paths, to be the greatest taijutsu user he'd ever fought. He has several techniques with the Eight Gates that can use his power to its fullest.
We are talking about a guy who can copy techniques from a certain energy without having knowledge of that energy just by observing.

aAw5Ayp_460s.jpg

Goku just adapts and the other guy is literally a master of a unique style no one can use, heck there was a detailed explanation and you chose to ignore it with “adapt GG”. Wow
I never said it was an "adapt GG", I said it was a "skillstomps GG".

Goku has martial prowess that massively surpasses Guy's. Guy could hardly even touch him.

Goku has martial prowess that massively surpasses Guy's. Guy could hardly even touch him.
You literally gave one scan and that’s it lmfao, and it wasn’t very convincing, while the other dude gave an actually DETAILED explanation on why this isn’t a skill stomp. I’m not saying that Guy is more skilled, I’m saying that this ISN’T a skill stomp

Voting Goku. They are comparable in skill and AP when Goku is in KK2, but Goku is two time faster due to KK also multiply speed on top of having a massive range and stamina advantage and Goku can also fly. Turning into Night Guy would be a dead end for him, Goku KK4 is not only stronger, he is also 4 time faster with all of the advantages I mentioned above. Unlike Guy, Goku is not completely helpless when his KK4 runs out, he can still fight for an extended amount of time.

Voting Goku. They are comparable in skill and AP when Goku is in KK2, but Goku is two time faster due to KK also multiply speed on top of having a massive range and stamina advantage and Goku can also fly. Turning into Night Guy would be a dead end for him, Goku KK4 is not only stronger, he is also 4 time faster with all of the advantages I mentioned above. Unlike Guy, Goku is not completely helpless when his KK4 runs out, he can still fight for an extended amount of time.
Voting Goku FRA

Back