• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
Buu Saga Full Power Super Saiyan Son Goku (Dragon Ball Z) (11.16 Foe)

Base Mario (9.88 Foe)

Mario's power ups are restricted. He fights in base, with his fists and any ability not related to power ups. No magical equipment, neither. Goku has no senzu bean and cant go beyond Super Saiyan.

SBA otherwise.

Speed equal.

Goku-cosplay-jahlon-pose-arms-flexed
Mario Mario

Don't know how far into High 4-C Goku is during the Cell Saga but Mario is currently 9.88 foe, a little bit under half of Solar System level.

Goku at half of his power was above Ssj Grade 2 Vegeta,which stomped Semi-perfect Cell that should be at least c17 + imperfect Cell, c17 is stronger than c18 that stomped Ssj Vegeta, who's baseline Star level or a bit higher, and imperfect Cell stomped c17, So MSsj Goku is ×2 baseline Large Star level, so Mario has a massive AP advantage, as it was agreed not to downscale from Super Perfect Cell.

Reasons why I think Mario stomps:

• Mario has Mid Regen
  • Mario has resurrection that works multiple times
  • Mario has a multitude of durability negating abilities
And probably even more reasons

Another one of these?

Mario FRA if this isn't another stomp It's actually sad looking at all those restrictions placed on Mario, and seeing that he still might stomp

We've been through this song and dance a billion times, can we stop doing these matches?

Canon DBZ Star-Levels gets AP stomped by Mario Star-Levels

Toei DBZ Star-Levels AP stomps Mario Star-Levels

There's no reasonable way to do this.

Akreious said:
We've been through this song and dance a billion times, can we stop doing these matches?

Canon DBZ Star-Levels gets AP stomped by Mario Star-Levels

Toei DBZ Star-Levels AP stomps Mario Star-Levels

There's no reasonable way to do this.
Ya know, if finding what Mario scales to was easier, I'd agree with you.

Since apparently Buu Saga goku is Large Star+, he should be a fine match for Mario.

Mid-Regen is by Mario himself. Which still holds one of my points.

And another reason why Mario stomps: As said by Akreious, he AP stomps Canon DBZ Goku

Adem Warlock69 said:
Buu saga Ssj Goku is superior to 1.116*10^45 J (Large Star+)
Is that 11 Foe I believe?

Then this is 9.88 Foe Mario vs 11.16 Foe Buu Saga Sj Goku.

AP stomp? Where?

Now it's Buu Saga.

Sorry about that. I just couldnt find what Goku and Mario scaled to so I went with the lower end.

See, there are two problems:

1. Mario has Mid Regen and Goku doesn't really have enough of a power advantage to bypass that. That makes this a slugging match where he's gonna lose just because what damage he takes will stick and accumlate while it won't for Mario.

2. Because Mario's equipment has been restricted, we can't add the match no matter who wins. None that equipment changes his tier.

This probably could be added if you gave Goku a few senzu beans and gave Mario 1-2 mushrooms. It doesn't really specify how many power ups are considered standard equipment and he doesn't always have all his power ups on him.

1.- that's fine. Its a wincon for Mario.

2.- Base Mario doesnt have any of his power ups or techs by default. Restricting equipment is fine. It's base Mario.

1. That's good for Mario but that regen means that Goku isn't going to really accomplish much of anything. So, really, what are Goku's wincons in the face of that?

2. No it is not. Because they don't change his tier, you can't restrict them without making the match invalid. Those items are part of his standard gear for what he goes into a fight with and is expected to have. Hence, under the current conditions Mario is not working at his full capacity as we define it as Base Mario.

You guys know a main feature of Ki attacks is that they atomize people weaker than the user if there's so much as a 20% difference right?

Adem Warlock69 said:
Buu saga Ssj Goku is superior to 1.116*10^45 J (Large Star+)
But 11.16 Foe isn't Large Star+? (Unless my math is really that bad) Which starts at around 11.35, and apparently scaling can't give you a plus

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
You guys know a main feature of Ki attacks is that they atomize people weaker than the user if there's so much as a 20% difference right?
Unless my math is wrong, there's like a 12% difference. Would that still be viable?

I wont bother arguing any more about the power ups and equipments.

1.- Mario's regen isnt infinite. Goku has fought both Cell and Buu.

2.- This is a fair Mario. A canon version of Mario, Mario doesnt even have all the asumed power ups and tools with him all the time. Stop your whining. Restricting tools, items and powers a character doesnt always have with him is fine. Your asumed "Base Mario" isnt even Base. Is Mario and a crapload of items he never has with him.

Goku didn't beat Cell. He in fact gave up and didn't beat Cell, Cell managed to regen from one of his Kamehamehas so I dunno what your point is with Cell.

Yeah, Goku won because of the Super Genkidama, and it required the power of everyone in Planet Earth. Goku ain't gonna have the time to do so and he required the help of Mr Satan to convince everyone on earth. And it's also a last resource thing.

Point was that goku/gohan/vegeta/their mother can somewhat bypass regen.

And even then, vegeta turned buu into literal mist, which is enough to kill Mario.

Scan for Vegeta doing that? Also, I think the bypassing Regen part is due to something XSOULOFCINDERX said, which is that Ki atomizes people that are 20% weaker, and Gohan had the help of his dad + Cell's own blast being sent at himself, which atomized him.

Listentomyrhytm said:
Adem Warlock69 said:
Mid Regen is nothing, all Goku needs to do is land a Kamehameha
The gap isn't that big enough that one single Kamehameha would kill instantly.
Well a Kamehameha is superior to Goku's normal attack, as the Kamehameha's power level was 2,2 times beyond Goku's.

> Manga Goku

> Links an anime feat.

Also, that was an explosion that killed Vegeta and that he himself did. If anything this video serves more to show Buu's kind of regen.

Back