• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Ichigo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocker1189 said:
atm Goku gets reiatsu stomped, no resistance to soul manip and also much lower AP.
Ichigo never does that type attacks when he fights. Moreover Goku does not have a Saketsu(Binding Chain), and Hakusui(Soul Sleep) which is like what Byakuya would do. Here Here

Let's wait for the Bleach 5-A revision

Beast Zero Gudako said:
Pretty sure Reiatsu crush only applies to Aizen and Yhwach.

But yeah, Ichigo still one shots.

No...? Shinigami passively release Reiatsu hence the Reiatsu crush. All Shinigami are capable of it Yhwach and Aizen just have the best feats on panel.

Goku currently has the ap advantage. I believe in one of the English dub of Dragon Ball, they refer to Ki as Spirit Energy, so no Ichigo can't reiatsu crush Goku, but that wouldn't matter because Ichigo has never shown the ability to reiatsu crush someone. Can Goku see Ichigo? Yes. All Dragon Ball in-verse was shown the ability to communicate with ghosts, e.g. Goku fighting his adopted grandfather.

JohnCenaNation said:
Goku currently has the ap advantage. I believe in one of the English dub of Dragon Ball, they refer to Ki as Spirit Energy, so no Ichigo can't reiatsu crush Goku, but that wouldn't matter because Ichigo has never shown the ability to reiatsu crush someone. Can Goku see Ichigo? Yes. All Dragon Ball in-verse was shown the ability to communicate with ghosts, e.g. Goku fighting his adopted grandfather.
i don't know if this is a necro but here i go:

goku get reiatsu crushed . Ki being spiritual energy( taking the dub as "proof" is reaaaly shaky btw) still don't grant goku soul manip resistance as verse equal doesn't grant power or resistances the characthers don't already have .

"ichigo doesn't reiatsu crush" is irrelevant , soul crush is passive for anyone with spiritual energy as they prepare to fight and release their reiatsu : those without strong enough soul resistances get crushed.

Sure , reiatsu crush can be restrained or focused on a single person if they choose to do so and have the correct control over it , but ichigo won't do that as he have no idea he is facing someone without huge spiritual resistances as he always does.

and finally , i don't remember ghosts in dragon ball to be invisible ( i may be wrong tho ) . i agree that goku can touch ichigo as he fought ghosts tho .

Naeblis495 said:
JohnCenaNation said:
i don't know if this is a necro but here i go:
goku get reiatsu crushed . Ki being spiritual energy( taking the dub as "proof" is reaaaly shaky btw) still don't grant goku soul manip resistance as verse equal doesn't grant power or resistances the characthers don't already have .

"ichigo doesn't reiatsu crush" is irrelevant , soul crush is passive for anyone with spiritual energy as they prepare to fight and release their reiatsu : those without strong enough soul resistances get crushed.

Sure , reiatsu crush can be restrained or focused on a single person if they choose to do so and have the correct control over it , but ichigo won't do that as he have no idea he is facing someone without huge spiritual resistances as he always does.

and finally , i don't remember ghosts in dragon ball to be invisible ( i may be wrong tho ) . i agree that goku can touch ichigo as he fought ghosts tho .
Except Ichigo can't reiatsu crush someone with higher ap/dp than him. In Bleach it was shown that sheer ap/dp ignores this. Unless you have evidence that a Bleach character can reiatsu crush someone with large planet level attack potency and durability other than Soul King, you are own your own.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
He can
Its hax
So Ichigo reiatsu crush someone with universal, multiversal, hyperversal, and outerversal opponents who has no soul manipulation resistances? I smell NLF here.

Multiversal no

Hyperversal also no

Outerversal also also no

If its 3-D, and doesnt have resistances, it gets crushed. Say all what you want, its already established that you need either resistances or immunity to soulhax to get around that

Higher Dimensional Beings are outside of Bleach's range.

Anyway, Ichigo Crushes. Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back