• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Godzilla

Status
Not open for further replies.
1-A would be the Sacbeh / Sacbeol interpretation of the Mayan cosmology: Its realm sits at the point of origin where concepts are then emmanated and change and perspective are allowed to exist, which in turn, births the aspatial and atemporal "road" that permeates the cosmic strata of which there is no end, reaching the world where said concepts take Form as forces of nature, including space and time, the cycle of life and death, Regenerationn and injuries, etc.

Godzilla's high into it. He embodies all of reality and even embodies the primordial void outside of all dimensions.

So, since we're gonna be here for a while, let's recap each point for anyone who happens to pass by this thread.

Obviously, there are 2 votes for Goku, those go by the following points: Goku seals Godzilla and any of his duplicates using the Mafuba and Divine Mafuba, and has hax such as Fate Manipulation, Precognition, Conceptual Manipulation and Erasure, among others. These are a few possible new points for Goku as well: As this is a 2-C battle, Goku may use Shenron Mode and wish for the entire battlefield being sealed in wherever he wants. or uses the powers of Shenron Mode to do it himself. Or, Goku can directly erase the concept of duplication using the Photonic Power Pole. Goku's Super Saiyan Kaioken times Ten Million form also allows him to outpace concepts. Need you guys' thoughts on the new points.

As for Godzilla, he has no votes.

Inconclusive is based on Godzilla duplicating and making this a loop.

I'm not arguing for a side I can't lose. Inconclusive. Nobody's with me because nobody here sincerely likes me enough.

LoX is more on the "disconnected from everything yet governs its very origin" side, rather than straght up embodying all of reality. Not sure exactly how to compare between the two, but let's say they're both rather high into it.

Christian Higdon said:
I'm not arguing for a side I can't lose. Inconclusive. Nobody's with me because nobody here sincerely likes me enough.
What does that mean?

Alex and I voted for Goku because practically all the evidence points to him winning. Of course it's not because any of us dislike you. I already expressed otherwise multiple times and wished you the best with all of your problems, bro.

Well, Godzilla can also do the same. Make the arena a pocket world and win that way. Just keep him in there.

Goku has broken out of pocket realms via sheer power in multiple instances, not counting the video games.

Christian Higdon said:
Well, Godzilla can also do the same. Make the arena a pocket world and win that way. Just keep him in there.
Except Goku has a lot more backup hax. Fate Manipulation also counters that - he just manipulates his fate to prevent it. Additionally, I don't see any sealing in Godzilla's profile.

You know what? F**k it.

Goku ties. He has way more of a hax advantage but Godzilla counters it via dimensional travel that can send him across the fifth to even 20 dimensions on a thought. Even worlds where time is solid and where it goes backwards.

Just agree with me or I'm assuming that nobody cares.

Goku has dimensional travel and a ton of resistance against time-space based abilities... including functioning just fine in a realm where time doesn't exist.

Christian Higdon said:
You know what? F**k it.
Goku ties. He has way more of a hax advantage but Godzilla counters it via dimensional travel that can send him across the fifth to even 20 dimensions on a thought. Even worlds where time is solid and where it goes backwards.

Just agree with me or I'm assuming that nobody cares.
Fate Manipulation counters that. Dimensional Travel doesn't counter sealing. Dimensional travel counters beings sent to other or higher dimensions.

I can't take it! I just don't wanan debate with you any longer! Any more and the thread goes bye!

....Sorry...just...I can't debate any longer. It's impossible for one to debate without bias for me.

Also, Alex, about Goku breaking through other dimensions. In this case it depends on the dimensionality of the dimension. If Goku is Universal+ and is sent to the 20th dimension, his only hope is DT.

I just wanna give up. This thread's breaking me apart yet I don't wanna give up my vote.

This is why I hate too much.

Christian Higdon said:
I just wanna give up. This thread's breaking me apart yet I don't wanna give up my vote.
This is why I hate too much.
Tell me this: Do you think Goku wins with the evidence and arguements we gave you?

Sort of, but I doubt he can forever take out Godzilla with that smurfy DT that allows infinite-D travel at the best.

IIRC Dimensional Travel usually allows one to cross a dimensional axis (usually higher than the user's own dimensionality) to access a different world. i.e.: Traversing a 5-D axis to get to a different timeline/wordline.

Christian Higdon said:
Sort of, but I doubt he can forever take out Godzilla with that smurfy DT that allows infinite-D travel at the best.
Then the right thing to do here is for you to vote for the likelier victor, Chris. The world isn't gonna end because, nor does it say much that, a wanked, mega-composite profile of Goku which includes unofficial Dragon Ball material beat Godzilla. And I hope I don't have to repeat this again, but DT is irrelevant to sealing.

I'm not voting. I'm giving up. I can't handle a character I hate beating a character I grew up with. I honestly wish some verses never existed. Why do I hate so much?

I need a break from debates. At this point, all they do is hurt me. I just want this closed for now.

Christian Higdon said:
I'm not voting. I'm giving up. I can't handle a character I hate beating a character I grew up with. I honestly wish some verses never existed. Why do I hate so much?
I need a break from debates. At this point, all they do is hurt me. I just want this closed for now.
Then like we said before, take a break; it's much needed.

Also, this is voted 2-0 for Goku. If it's closed, it's sort of a win for him.

Fine. I just don't want this added if or when it's closed. It's beyond that point.

I prefer to just not debate DBZ, so do you mind if I do so?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back