• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Godzilla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Godzilla negates Goku's Regenerationn by hitting him with reality warping and kills him. If not, he absorbs his soul. I dunno if Goku resists.

For now, I'm going for Godzilla. Goku resists a lot, but Godzilla can easily bypass that Regenerationn. If not, he makes the universe a pocket world and traps Goku in there. He can also just use Erasure to ensure a win.

To counter the current arguement real quick (I won't be able to reply immediately again though, I'm still too busy to use my PC)

Goku does resist Reality Warping, Existence Erasure, Absorption (Including that of the soul, from Demon God Shroom) and Soul Manipulation.

To the point of tanking them numerous times consecutively and being completely unaffected by them. Additionally, everyone who affected him with these are way stronger than him.

Well;, then. Can Goku BFR him or even kill him? Because Godzilla can teleport thought-based across worlds and also has True-Godly.

True-Godly is irrelevant if Goku uses BFR or Sealing. He doesn't kill him that way.

Does he have time travel and dimensional travel? He needs both to counter Space-time transfer. However, these wouldn't counter the normal or divine Mafuba.

It doesn't work that way. The Sealing would permanenetly seal the opponent. Time Travel, Dimensional Travel and Teleportation don't counter it.

I'll give you an example: Demigra possesses Dimensional Travel, Time Travel and Teleportation. However, when he was sealed in the crack of time, he was trapped there for tens of millions of years.

How can he teleport through dimensions exactly? Because Godzilla can easily do that. It's a NLF to assume he can seal anyone who can do it.

It's not a NLF. This sealing counters people who can casually teleport to a dimension transcendent to them. Going by the Mega-Composite continuity, that's the Crack of Time. Demigra, who is at least 2-C, teleported to the CoT, an enclosed dimension separate and transcendent to space-time, which is 10 to 11-D. The CoT itself is likely 1-B here, and at most, Demigra prior to dimensionally travelling to it was High 1-C.

Despite all that, he was still trapped in the CoT when he was sealed there.

You know what, I HAVE HAD IT WITH MY FAVORITES LOSING! Any more of this sealing bulls**t and I'm changing this to 1-A.

Good enough, but I still think Godzilla's more likely to strike first in this situation. Seeing as he has control over the battlefield, he could also BFR him or just erase his concept.

Christian Higdon said:
You know what, I HAVE HAD IT WITH MY FAVORITES LOSING! Any more of this sealing bulls**t and I'm changing this to 1-A.
Good enough, but I still think Godzilla's more likely to strike first in this situation. Seeing as he has control over the battlefield, he could also BFR him or just erase his concept.
Goku resists BFR, as I said last time dude slapped it away. He also resists Existence Erasure, Conceptual Manipulation and has attack reflection which can reflect any physical, energy-based, reality-warping, soul-based, time-based, void-based, intangible or incorporeal attack, and much more. Additionally, Goku also resists that being negated.

Even if Goku keeps winning, Godzilla's resurrection and duplication plays in.

No matter what, Godzilla wins it for me in the end.

Also, Goku was actually going to erase the concept of death if King Kai didn't stop him. He has Conceptual erasure as well.

Christian Higdon said:
Even if Goku keeps winning, Godzilla's resurrection and duplication plays in.
No matter what, Godzilla wins it for me in the end.
Resurrection and Duplication are irrelevant if Goku can seal the duplicates and doesn't kill any of them.

Fate Manipulation, Precognition, Space-Time Manipulation and Acausality Negation are helpful here too.

... Why? If Godzilla goes 1-A, then this ain't counting for either of them and is a stomp.

Listen man, I don't want to offend you, I consider you a friend. But if you can't deal with your favorites losing, don't put them in threads please.

You can't just use the Opinion Fallacy in a serious thread where Godzilla realistically has way less of a chance to win.

I can't even deal with life. How do you expect me to deal with what I HAVE TO DEAL WITH FOR THE PAST FEW MONTHS!?

I now want to change this, but you can keep it going.

Christian Higdon said:
I can't even deal with life. How do you expect me to deal with what I HAVE TO DEAL WITH FOR THE PAST FEW MONTHS!?
I now want to change this, but you can keep it going.
Wait, really? ... then I seriously suggest you stay away from stuff that would pressure you or strain you. It wouldn't help at all. If this makes you uncomfortable in anyway, then seriously, avoid it.

Anyway, my point on the result still stands. I vote for Goku.

I ain't switching vote to Goku, but I'm fine with inconclusive.

Do you mind if I change this so I don't strain myself?

Christian Higdon said:
I ain't switching vote to Goku, but I'm fine with inconclusive.
Do you mind if I change this so I don't strain myself?
The thread's already made and has votes. There's no point in changing this at all.

Well, I don't wanna strain myself any more than I have. I'd rather change this so I don't lose my sanity and die in the process.

Christian Higdon said:
Well, I don't anna strain myself any more than I have. I'd rather change this so I don't lose my sanity and die in the process.
As Alex said. This was already agreed to be Low 2-C vs Low 2-C. Besides, this switching to 1-A would simply lead to confusion again, and if anything, more stress. It'd also be a complete mismatch. 2-B or High 2-A would yield the same result since my arguement focuses on hax, not strength.

Just take a rest and don't mind it. I especially recommend you talk with someone close to you, or anyone who can help.

At this point. I just quit arguing. I'm voting Inconclusive. Both have intense hax that counter the other out easily. Godzilla can duplicate infinitely over and keep on surprising Goku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back