• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Thank you.

Unfortunately, that gives us like zero information, lol.

I'll just assume Goku's resistance to be enough to vote for him for Uchiha's reasons. Godzilla is a large target, so dodging ki blasts and Kamehameha's seems like it'll be incredibly difficult for him. Even with regen, he'll get worn down.

Can Goku Vaporize something bigger than 100 meters with his kamehameha? cause Godzilla has Low-Mid Regen

And Godzilla's Rage Boost seems to make him Ssj2 level

Ki blasts can be expanded to planetary scales if need be as seen by Frieza and Vegeta. And can casually destroy entire islands. Size isn't a factor.

Low-Mid Regenerationn doesn't matter either, as it never did with someone like Piccolo. Plus, if Goku decides to disintegrate him he can. Just like Gohan did against Cell, who has Low-High Regenerationn.

Litentric Teon said:
It's on his profile. So unless the profile is incorrect, I'm not sure why we would assume he doesn't have it.
It being on his profile doesn't make it true; idk who added that, but Marvel Goji never showed that level of regen.

Not like Low Mid is a big deal for Goku and neither is AoE because Ki Blast can always be more explosive if the user chooses too. Goku seems to be winning for me with what @Uchiha has listed above ( skill advantage, versatility with Danmaku Ki spam and IT which means he can close the distance immediately and surprise him with an IT Kamehameha.)

Whats the AP gap? what does Godzilla scale to? because Goku should be 600-800 KiloFoes as a SSJ and twice that as a SSJ2.

@Kiryu

Fair enough.

It seems like his profile has a lot of fixing up that needs to be done. If you have the knowledge, perhaps you can start a CRT to get the profile cleaned up. That will work to make things less confusing in the future.

Thor's page has two feats around 250-300 foe and he scales above the 387.8 kilofoe feats of the Silver Surfer, who he's stated stronger than and often fights without using his best moves, sometimes even havign fun doing it.

Thor in turn is scared of Godzilla, who shrugged off hits from Mjiolnir and stopped Thor dead in his tracks with his radioactive firebreath. However, this Godzilla was likely weakened since he just returned to full size.

Earlier, Godzilla faced the Mega Monsters, who're able to fight the strongest beings on Earth, then need to get amped 10 times ove to even begin overwhelming Godzilla and even then,he's able to kill three of them by himself so full power Godzilla could output around 4 megafoe given this.

I don't think comics ever do radiation properly to begin with, much like lava is always something that is safe as long as you don't touch it in pretty much all media.

That's why I was asking for proper evaluation of how radioactive he is, but it seems like it's just a footnote and thus not applicable.

I feel like that sort of stuff should be calculated on its own because even a banana is radioactive and so would get Radiation Manipulation by default, but it sure as hell ain't killing anyone with it.

Idk but I think Goku should be able to put Zilla down via range attacks and most especially the Kamehameha since it gives an additional 2x amp on Goku's power.

Godzilla scales 10x above that yield from Surfer though, since he's weaker than Thor and Thor was scared of a nerfed Godzilla and the mega-monsters were an Avengers level threat, who got amped 10-fold only to get basically manhandled by Godzilla anyway.

So Godzilla's at around 3.89 megafoe while Goku should be 2.56 megafoe if I did the math right.

He also has the Kienzan (Which can harm character with MUCH higher AP and Dura than the user), IT Kamehameha, and I'm assuming a skill advantage as well.

Godzilla King of the Monsters 2019 said:
On top of that, he only used the IT Kamehameha after the Black arc. He likely still CAN, but I could make arguments for what Godzilla CAN resist or have, but those hypotheticals are more iffy.
What are you talking after the black arc?

Godzilla King of the Monsters 2019 said:
On top of that, he only used the IT Kamehameha after the Black arc. He likely still CAN, but I could make arguments for what Godzilla CAN resist or have, but those hypotheticals are more iffy.
He used the instant transmission Kamehameha aaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllll the way back in the Cell Arc. It's not out of character for him to use this technique.

so yeah Dragon Ball 4-B scaling revisions might take place soon, at least after the move, that would greatly boot Chou 4-Bs to the hundreds - thousands like we are talking MegaFoes.

Back