• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs Dabura (0-0-0)

Vizer04

He/Him
Goku+5.png
77f5bcd1e8913564b184bbfc566a6866.png

Both at High 4-C and Speed Equalized.

Goku (Cell Games):

Dabura:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
If Dabura scales to Super Perfect Cell rather than Base Perfect Cell, then Dabura would be 4-B and this battle is a stomp

.....I could have sworn Vizer and TauanVictor were the same people
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Okay on topic, the explanation blog for DBZ is out dated, it claims that base Goku in the buu saga is above shin but and also claims that SSJ Goku and Gohan in the android saga are stronger than shin but at the same time, the profile doesn't believe this and simply scales buu saga SSJ Goku to > Shin but not android saga SSJ, and base Goku is still only star level (IDK how his base form scales to that but ok). All in all, the stats are ******, and needs to be fixed.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Okay on topic, the explanation blog for DBZ is out dated, it claims that base Goku in the buu saga is above shin but and also claims that SSJ Goku and Gohan in the android saga are stronger than shin but at the same time, the profile doesn't believe this and simply scales buu saga SSJ Goku to > Shin but not android saga SSJ, and base Goku is still only star level (IDK how his base form scales to that but ok). All in all, the stats are ******, and needs to be fixed.
Yeah, DBZ would need MAJOR reworks in terms of scaling, scans and such

Shin is on the same level as this Goku and he gets completely and utterly assblasted by Dabura...so you know.

Yeah dabura should win this via the scaling of
dabura=early buu saga ss1 gohan=ss1 teen gohan>ss1 cell games goku
It gets even worse for goku if you think dabura=SPC

Goku's weaker but I feel like he can still clutch it out through strategy and skill, he's fought people far stronger than him before and I'm pretty sure a warp kamehameha is gonna blast him apart if he lands it. Biggest issue for Goku here is that Dabura might not be as likely to prolong the fight like Cell or Frieza would and he can spit on Goku or just overpower him. It kinda feels like an incon

Goku's weaker but I feel like he can still clutch it out through strategy and skill, he's fought people far stronger than him before and I'm pretty sure a warp kamehameha is gonna blast him apart if he lands it. Biggest issue for Goku here is that Dabura might not be as likely to prolong the fight like Cell or Frieza would and he can spit on Goku or just overpower him. It kinda feels like an incon
Goku knows about the spit though.

If so, then Goku would have a hard time dodging the spits, but not impossible since he is somewhat comparable to Cell's full power, who Dabura is equal to

Maybe if he'd get knowledge about the spits it would be fairer for Goku

If so, then Goku would have a hard time dodging the spits, but not impossible since he is somewhat comparable to Cell's full power, who Dabura is equal to

Maybe if he'd get knowledge about the spits it would be fairer for Goku
I'm pretty sure Goku would try to dodge spit with or without knowledge tbh

I'm voting Incon, they both have solid wincons Goku's skill means he could very easily manage to hit the Instant KHH but Dabura's superior stats and spit can also net him a win also

Back