• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs. Bender

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gargoyle 1 said:
How do you equalize speed between omnipresence and a lesser speed? Anyway, Bender is a very weak 3A, Goku has far more Hax abilities, experience, and overall outclasses Bender in almost all categories except for speed, but with that Equalized, Goku wins.
Bender doesn't need experience if he's Nigh-Omniscient, if you are of that level of intellect, you know a LOT of things. This is why I can't see Goku winning, if you are so smart and know everything about the universe Bender could just take the fight to space and/or deposit Goku into a black hole.

Also how can you disprove that Bender isn't stronger or on par with Goku? "No he's not" isn't a valid argument.

First comment says nothing at all and everyone believed in it.

Afterimage against a person that can see a future?Really?Gokus 3A isnt stronger.Omnisicens is enough to beet Goku especially when they are both 3A.

@Colonel Please calm down at least. On Bender's profile, it say possibly 3-A and his abilities has been listed. Not so sure as it might be a stomp match on Goku's side.

Dzhindzholia said:
First comment says nothing at all and everyone believed in it.

Afterimage against a person that can see a future?Really?Gokus 3A isnt stronger.Omnisicens is enough to beet Goku especially when they are both 3A.
do you not understand that becuse its from his univeres being his prcesor only makes him baseline 3A? being omnisicens alone cant save him.

That's a fair reason, however that does not disprove the other points

Colonel Krukov said:
That's a fair reason, however that does not disprove the other points
with speed equiel he cant do things like take the fight in to a black hole goku could use instintranssmin to stop him from geting away.

Dzhindzholia said:
Who said that Gokus 3A is stronger then benders?IF its possibly 3A it doesnt mean its weaker,it may be stronger.Bender gets this with a low-mid diff due to intelligence,he know everything Goku would do,he can clearly see the future in a short time ahead at least.
"At least 3-B, Possibly 3-A" indicates that the character is at least 3-B and could be 3-A. The statement does not imply that it could be higher than 3-A.

I have adressed the issue with his omniscience. Someone would need to explain the "the universe became his prozessor" feat first.

1.Benders 3A isnt weaker than Gokus,it is stronger. 2.Goku has no hax,only if you count ki blasts. 3.Goku outclasses him in stupidity and throwing ki blasts. Bender low-mid diff due to intelligence.

1. Please explain 2. True, but he still has lot's of combat oriented abilities while Bender has next to none. 3. Goku has a certain level of combat intelligence and experience, but yes, otherwise he is not the brightest.

Still the intelligence rating for Bender is rather questionable as we don't give characters Nigh-Omniscient in the intelligence part especially for a cartoon character.

Agreed his the processor thing needs to be cleared up, but the way it stands, this is a intelligence stomp

1.I read on this wiki that possibly tier,isnt weaker,it may be stronger,i cant provide a link for this thread but it was made by admin..2.True,we havent seen them,but he is one with the universe and can change it as he want if i dont forget.3.Bender is Omniscient means he knows everything,Gokus experience doesnt matter.Bender can also see the future.

Starkiller215 said:
@Colonel There is no such thing as intelligence stomp as VS Battle involved everything as intelligence doesn't solve everything.
I meant that Bender is intelligent to the point that he practically knows "everything" meaning that it'll be easy to find a way to defeat Goku

Lets see,

Bender is baseline 3-A while Goku is several degrees higher in 3-A, not to mention the kaio-ken.

Bender has an incredible intelligence advantage, however, has been cocky quite a few times.

Given all of this, it will be a difficult fight, however, I would have to give it to Goku, due sheer strength / durability advantage, especially due to instant transmission making the only way for Bender to one shot Goku (Get him into a black hole) is completely impossible.

1 yes but being one with the univeres makes him bassline univeres at most

2 that only happened when he burped so he cant control it we cant assume he can sense we only see him do it acidently on a large scall

3 only nigh omniscients if you look st the omnisicients page it says just becuse they are dosent mean he atmaicley wins

SomebodyData said:
Lets see,

Bender is baseline 3-A while Goku is several degrees higher in 3-A, not to mention the kaio-ken.

Bender has an incredible intelligence advantage, however, has been cocky quite a few times.

Given all of this, it will be a difficult fight, however, I would have to give it to Goku, due sheer strength / durability advantage, especially due to instant transmission making the only way for Bender to one shot Goku (Get him into a black hole) is completely impossible.
can you close this? the grace pired ended a few days ago

Hmm really?

In that case sure, if anyone has anymore questions as to why Goku won, feel free to post it on my wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back