• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GarrixianXD

University Enthusiast
Any/All
VS Battles
Content Moderator
Translation Helper
Goku takes on an AP Physics 1 course

All he needs is a minimum final grade of 1 percent to pass the course

What are his chances?

DBS: SH Goku used and has 1 year to pass the course
One exam every 6 months

Physics class stomps.
Spite match!
Remember, as long Goku gets 1 percent he could pass

Circling multiple choice questions and if he manage to get one right by mere luck he might pass lmao

An AP score below 4 is a fail
Though, Goku only needs 1 percent on the exam to pass
An AP Score below a 4 is absolutely not a fail LMAO. Many colleges (in the US at least) will award credit for a 3. AP Exams also don't usually hold any weight on one's grade in the class regardless.

An AP Score below a 4 is absolutely not a fail LMAO. Many colleges (in the US at least) will award credit for a 3. AP Exams also don't usually hold any weight on one's grade in the class regardless.
Didn’t knew that lmao
I guess AP exams are hard asf so I guess colleges would give credit despite a score less than 50 percent?

Didn’t knew that lmao
I guess AP exams are hard asf so I guess colleges would give credit despite a score less than 50 percent?
That's the thing: AP Exams aren't graded on a percentage scale. Unless your teacher orders the exams back from the College Board, neither you nor your school will know your "raw score". Different courses have different cut-off scores as well.

That's the thing: AP Exams aren't graded on a percentage scale. Unless your teacher orders the exams back from the College Board, neither you nor your school will know your "raw score". Different courses have different cut-off scores as well.
As an AP student, that sounds like good news

Back