• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku vs 3-A Optimus Prime (G1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I found a good fight for the Goku! I won't pretend like I'm the most knowledgable on the Transformers aside from the cartoons. However, according to Optimus' profile he has less speed (and probably strength) than Goku, but he's still 3A because of his Attack Potency. This may or may not be a stomp, I really don't know.

Discuss!

Round 1: SSJG Goku vs Optimus Prime (G1)

Round 2: SSB Goku vs Optimus Prime (G1)

Goku speedblitz here, he is around 15000c and the only info about Optimus speed is 175 mph...

Well Goku isn't the type to take his opponent lightly. If this were Golden Frieza for instance his arrogence would probably allow Optimus to land a sneak attack. As for Goku, he's not really the type to tank a blow, he'd much rather dodge it. Given the massive difference in speed, I doubt that Optimus would even be able to touch Goku

I think this match would be better if we equalize their speeds, then it would be a better fight, as Goku is more versatile and skilled in h2h combat, while Prime has the durability and AP advantage.

Alexcar3000 said:
I think this match would be better if we equalize their speeds, then it would be a better fight, as Goku is more versatile and skilled in h2h combat, while Prime has the durability and AP advantage.
Agree. This match would be more fair if the speeds were equalized....

what level of 3-A is Optimus? Is he barely universal and more likely to be 3-B? Or is he solidly universal?

FanofRPGs said:
what level of 3-A is Optimus? Is he barely universal and more likely to be 3-B? Or is he solidly universal?
It says that he's "3-B or 3-A at maximum". That's all i can tell you on that.

His durability is no less vague but seems to indicate large planet level durability, meaning since Goku has the superior speed, the glass canon Optimus would be defeated here.

CrossverseCrisis said:
FanofRPGs said:
It says that he's "3-B or 3-A at maximum". That's all i can tell you on that.
I think it's the same thing as "at least 3-B", so Goku is probably gonna win, he's too good at h2h and has a variety of attacks (and I don't know if Optimus can fly, but if this Goku is in character he would stay on the ground so the battle is more fair, so it doesn't really matter.)

Yeah, I think Goku wins here. But at the same time, I just thought it'd be interesting if Goku could beat a 3-A as a 3-B.

YU bumping an old thread?

Also, if the matrix (what makes Optimus 3-B or 3-A) doesn't want a new Prime, Optimus will stay alive no matter what Goku does, so stalemate or Optimus.

Doesn't explain Optimus always dying tho.

Sirius The EM Troll said:
God-King Superman77 said:
Goku is a better fighter.
Nope.
You seem to have the misconception that just because Optimus is 4 million years old that he's a better fighter. Goku's level of skill and battle intuition would Trump Optimus either. People also seem to forget that the only reason Goku is MFTL+ is BECAUSE of his training. Yes, he's a Saiyan, but the work was all done himself. He can move faster, is likely more agile, and definitely has far better battle intuition than Optimus. Yes, Optimus knows martial arts, but is nowhere NEAR the level of Goku's martial arts skill.

No he can't. I could argue a case for Optimus winning, but that would require the use of Semi-Plot armor that the Matrix often gives.

Honestly this should be closed as a stomp thread. The difference in speed and dura is way too much.

@Leg

This should be closed as a stomp thread, but Optimus is a better fighter than Goku. He has mastered far more forms of combat, is a vastly superior tactician, and unlike Goku, can figure out a way to beat someone who is stronger than himself such as Megatron, Trypticon or Devastator. Goku loses every time when pitted against someone with greater physical abilities than himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back