• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku (Super manga)

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
while doing a little bit of research so i could create a goku super manga profile for my wiki, i reread the fight and im not sure if its just the translation or something but instead of saying that the universe was being destroyed by Beerus and Goku it just says their fight was shaking the universe, i recall someone saying shaking the universe is 4-A feat at best? can anyone clarify.

I dont mind it being a 3-A feat i just wanna get my facts straight before creating a profile

They did more than just shake the universe; the destructions were stronger the further away the shockwaves got from both Goku and Beerus. More importantly, neither nor Beerus were even close to using their full power; or at least it's true in Beerus's case. Goku was however getting stronger and stronger as the fight proceeded, proof that he has yet to tap in to his full potential. Also, they shook the universe twice; and it was confirmed the third time would have completely destroyed the universe they were in. Even if we lowball this feat, it would be 3-B at bare minimum, but as Knight mentioned, they also shook and would have destroyed the afterlife, which is much larger than the universe. So even at a low ball, cutting the feat in half would still be above the baseline for 3-A.

Additionally, Goku and Vegeta later trained to the point where even their base forms surpassed what SSG Goku was at BoG saga; on top of the fact that they could still go SSJ, SSJ2, and SSJ Blue with each form being significantly stronger than the last. Bottom line, DBS Goku is far above the baseline for 3-A. Hope the info was helpful.

Shaking the universe is 4-A and not even that far into 4-A at that.

Destroying the universe is 3-A. But I don't read the manga so I don't know what happened

Darkanine calced that Shaking the universe as only 4-B, in the manga Goku and Beerus never destroyed the universe, but later Beerus says that he he will destroy it it while fighting Champa, lastly there was a galaxy busting statement from Merged Zamasu.

WilliamShadow said:
Well, Beerus and champa>>>Goku so it has sense.
Yes. Manga Beerus casually oneshotted SSB Vegeta and later defeated the other gods, so there is big gap.

well considering the feat was calced at Solar system with staments that make it higher, at what level should i put them, galaxy, solar system or universal?

I do not think we should make a profile very similar to our current Goku with only one difference that he has Hakai.

I think you should just go for the feat and at max add likely higher if they have a statement that puts them on a different lvl.

I did not knew because there was users asking for that, also i agree with William.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
They did more than just shake the universe; the destructions were stronger the further away the shockwaves got from both Goku and Beerus. More importantly, neither nor Beerus were even close to using their full power; or at least it's true in Beerus's case. Goku was however getting stronger and stronger as the fight proceeded, proof that he has yet to tap in to his full potential. Also, they shook the universe twice; and it was confirmed the third time would have completely destroyed the universe they were in. Even if we lowball this feat, it would be 3-B at bare minimum, but as Knight mentioned, they also shook and would have destroyed the afterlife, which is much larger than the universe. So even at a low ball, cutting the feat in half would still be above the baseline for 3-A.
Additionally, Goku and Vegeta later trained to the point where even their base forms surpassed what SSG Goku was at BoG saga; on top of the fact that they could still go SSJ, SSJ2, and SSJ Blue with each form being significantly stronger than the last. Bottom line, DBS Goku is far above the baseline for 3-A. Hope the info was helpful.
So are you saying that Super Saiyan God Goku in the Battle of Gods Saga alone is already far above the baseline of 3-A? Or are you talking about current Goku?

Current Goku; although, I didn't realize at first glance this discussion was for the non-canon Manga Goku.

what im wondering is that if i should put (Manga) Super Goku on Multi Solar System Level instead of Solar System level+ on my wiki

If I were you I'd put him at galaxy to multi galaxy level at the least. DBS fans can get pretty nasty that and the fact that DBS Goku is universal.

Galaxy Level seems appropriate considering Zamasu claims that his going to destroy the galaxy or something.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Current Goku; although, I didn't realize at first glance this discussion was for the non-canon Manga Goku.
Do you think SSG Goku in the BOG Saga (anime) is a bit above the borderline of 3-A or just equal to it? @DarkDragonMedeus

I'd say slightly above baseline for 3-A since the afterlife is said to be bigger than the universe.

The first two clashes shook the universe, it was proven by all of the most intelligent characters in the series that the third clash would have destroyed all of Universe 7. But the third clash was the only one that counts as Goku's power was on the rise as the battle heated up. Basically, pre and during the shock waves, he was 3-B, but after the first two shock waves, he eventually increased to 3-A during the same fight.

Back