• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku (Red Ribbon Saga) vs U.S. Army

This is a weird match up in a lot of degrees.

Since the U.S army is bloodlusted... they will nuke the living out of Goku when they discover that guns and explosives don't do a thing and if they find him on an open field. That gave the U.S the edge.

Goku causes billions of dollars in damage before going down.

are we assuming they are sprea out

or are we assuming the scenario is like the show, where the army is concentrated in, say a city?

Um...Dang, hm...Yeah, I'd say the U.S Army, if we're starting the U.S Army at the same time of when Dragon Ball started which is February 26, 1986, they have developed nuclear technology and have white phosphorus, it'd be hard for Goku to avoid carpet bombings of either nukes or white phosphorus. We've seen what it does to normal people, but even then, assuming we have the entire U.S Army, we probably have cut throat soldiers and officers who are definitely above the average human power level of 5, I'd say 10-15 maybe, because Goku's starting power level at the beginning of the show was 10, if I'm not mistaken, but by Red Ribbon Saga...I wouldn't know really, still, I put my money on the U.S.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
carpet bombings, arent those by airforce?
Most of the time yes, but the definition of carpet bombing is to bomb an area extensively, and you have mortars, grenades, launchers, and so many other types of explosives.

Penguinkingpin said:
assuming we have the entire U.S Army, we probably have cut throat soldiers and officers who are definitely above the average human power level of 5, I'd say 10-15 maybe, because Goku's starting power level at the beginning of the show was 10, if I'm not mistaken, but by Red Ribbon Saga...I wouldn't know really, still, I put my money on the U.S.
A power level of 10 is enough to make someone Tier 9-C lol, you can break axes on their heads and shot them point blank with a small pistol and they will just get annoyed.

Anyways, as stated above I think if they are spread out they could win, but if they are concentrated into a single base (like the RRA) it will be the same as Goku vs. the RRA... except that the US Army doesn't have superhuman soldiers with psychic powers like General Blue (as far as I know lol) nor Small city level mechas like Officer Black... and nuking Goku would destroy their base too.

Alexcar3000 said:
Penguinkingpin said:
assuming we have the entire U.S Army, we probably have cut throat soldiers and officers who are definitely above the average human power level of 5, I'd say 10-15 maybe, because Goku's starting power level at the beginning of the show was 10, if I'm not mistaken, but by Red Ribbon Saga...I wouldn't know really, still, I put my money on the U.S.
A power level of 10 is enough to make someone Tier 9-C lol, you can break axes on their heads and shot them point blank with a small pistol and they will just get annoyed.
Anyways, as stated above I think if they are spread out they could win, but if they are concentrated into a single base (like the RRA) it will be the same as Goku vs. the RRA... except that the US Army doesn't have superhuman soldiers with psychic powers like General Blue (as far as I know lol) nor Small city level mechas like Officer Black... and nuking Goku would destroy their base too.
Key word, Bloodlusted and Morals off, they don't give a damn what they destroy in the process

what happens when they are all in a city tho

like as the case of red ribbon army fight in the actual series

wud it be inconclusive then? since nueks will kill both sides

Penguinkingpin said:
Key word, Bloodlusted and Morals off, they don't give a damn what they destroy in the process
Then it will technically be a draw... unless suicide tactics like Vegeta's Ultimate Sacrifice/Final Explosion/whateveryouwannacallit counts as a win.

Alexcar3000 said:
Penguinkingpin said:
Then it will technically be a draw... unless suicide tactics like Vegeta's Ultimate Sacrifice/Final Explosion/whateveryouwannacallit counts as a win.
Final Atonement?

Penguinkingpin said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Penguinkingpin said:
Funny thing, the Red Ribbon Army doesn't give jack about the people nor the environment when they're searching for the Dragon Balls. They're ruthless, merciless, cold-hearted, unsympathetic army, but I'm not sure if bloodlusted is a different factor there. I don't know. ^^;

@Sun Usually the U.S forces are decent on morals, hell, we regretted it when we dropped the bombs on Japan, no one in the U.S wanted to do that, but bloodlusted and hell bent on something? They don't care what they have to do

@Penguinkingpi You can perhaps call me Wukong, like how it does on Journey to the West or from the East. Like they say the surname before the first name, but you might get that (though I'm born and raised in America; must've been from the influence made from Japan). Anyways, for the U.S. having morals you mentioned, if doing the opposite (since KorpiklaaniVodka says about the army being bloodlusted and morals off against Goku), it makes them dishonorable or immoral, don't it?

umm guys

just to clarify, the US army is spread across the nation or the world right?

and so its not like the case of red ribbon army, where goku fought the whole army set inside a town/city

SunWukong1986 said:
@Penguinkingpi You can perhaps call me Wukong, like how it does on Journey to the West or from the East. Like they say the surname before the first name, but you might get that (though I'm born and raised in America; must've been from the influence made from Japan). Anyways, for the U.S. having morals you mentioned, if doing the opposite (since KorpiklaaniVodka says about the army being bloodlusted and morals off against Goku), it makes them dishonorable or immoral, don't it?
Yeah.

Back