• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku infinite speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku moved in the HIT dimension by running on HIT even though time stopped, but he was not given infinite speed, what is the reason?

Because it's more likely to just be resistance? Especially as he already established resistance prior to Hit's stuff. And the fact DBS dudes are demonstrably not infinite in speed, as evidenced by like, everything after that point ngl.

Because it's more likely to just be resistance? Especially as he already established resistance prior to Hit's stuff. And the fact DBS dudes are demonstrably not infinite in speed, as evidenced by like, everything after that point ngl.
Impressed by the stopping of time, Goku quickly responded and ran towards him

Yes and?
Let me put it this way, why would it be Infinite speed instead of just resistance? What is there to actually indicate it's through sheer speed instead of resistance?

Mind you, if it is Infinite speed, all that means is Goku loses his time stop resistance and gets nothing because Infinite speed is a demonstrable outlier due to following events like the whole of the ToP.

Yes and?
Let me put it this way, why would it be Infinite speed instead of just resistance? What is there to actually indicate it's through sheer speed instead of resistance?

Mind you, if it is Infinite speed, all that means is Goku loses his time stop resistance and gets nothing because Infinite speed is a demonstrable outlier due to following events like the whole of the ToP.
Goku is directly affected by this feature and then responds with speed
The same is seen in Adam, who reacts by running, and the stopping of time does not affect characters with infinite speed.

Yes and?

Adam had a similar feat, in which he was reacting in zero time, Zeus with his fist stopped the time of the entire audience and even the birds to reach Adam, it is accepted as infinite speed, no I know how Goku does not have infinite speed through this, since moving in zero time of infinite speed.

Basically people forced the manga thing into the anime, where ability is circumvented by higher Ki in the manga, in the anime it's much more different, where there's no mention of that at all.

Adam had a similar feat, in which he was reacting in zero time, Zeus with his fist stopped the time of the entire audience and even the birds to reach Adam, it is accepted as infinite speed, no I know how Goku does not have infinite speed through this, since moving in zero time of infinite speed.

Basically people forced the manga thing into the anime, where ability is circumvented by higher Ki in the manga, in the anime it's much more different, where there's no mention of that at all.
I think goku should reach infinite speed from here, but what do you think?

I think goku should reach infinite speed from here, but what do you think?
I don't understand anything about infinite speed, but it seems a lot like infinite speed and there's no way to force the manga on top of Hitto's ability, and in the Hitto manga it is mentioned that his ability is circumvented by greater power, since in the anime this never happened.

You realize it's case by case right? There's likely actual added context that dictates his was an actual speed feat, bringing up other verses and simplifying the reason something got added isn't how we do things. So I ask again, what here implicates it being done through raw speed, instead of resistance, something Goku had already demonstrated prior mind you.

And then explain why this alleged infinite feat, even if true, wouldn't be discarded due to the like 50 anti-feats that exist?

You realize it's case by case right? There's likely actual added context that dictates his was an actual speed feat, bringing up other verses and simplifying the reason something got added isn't how we do things. So I ask again, what here implicates it being done through raw speed, instead of resistance, something Goku had already demonstrated prior mind you.

And then explain why this alleged infinite feat, even if true, wouldn't be discarded due to the like 50 anti-feats that exist?
I can explain the anti ability thing like this, the high priest says that there is no time in infinite space and it is clear that it is stupid to get an anti ability from here, goku was affected by the stopping of time, vegeta jiren was affected by this ability, but none of them responded by using their speed, jiren got rid of this ability by using his power, vegeta could not do anything, sace goku got rid of this time stopping by using his speed, I do not understand why this gives resistance.

Before any Character can be given infinite speed
The Character must

Move faster than time (like Quicksilver)
Move at zero time (adam)
Cover infinite distance within a finite amount of time

Prove that Hit time stop was Zero time.

I want to open a discussion on this because from here infinite speed should be taken, the same success was achieved by Adam.
After the manga is applied to 2-C we will be discussing infinite velocity as the velocity calculations become invalid.

So don't do anything until you finish the 2-C manga CRT

After the manga is applied to 2-C we will be discussing infinite velocity as the velocity calculations become invalid.

So don't do anything until you finish the 2-C manga CRT
It's a little hard to be a manga 2c, isn't it? I'll wait for infinite speed, but where are you talking about this? I think you have a DB group.

I can explain the anti ability thing like this, the high priest says that there is no time in infinite space and it is clear that it is stupid to get an anti ability from here, goku was affected by the stopping of time, vegeta jiren was affected by this ability, but none of them responded by using their speed, jiren got rid of this ability by using his power, vegeta could not do anything, sace goku got rid of this time stopping by using his speed, I do not understand why this gives resistance.
You realize you basically just argued that an infinitely weaker Goku is faster than both Vegeta and Jiren (who blitzed a faster Goku) is somehow slower than the Goku that moved in Hit's time stop.
You didn't explain anything, you just gave evidence for why it's just a type of resistance.

You realize you basically just argued that an infinitely weaker Goku is faster than both Vegeta and Jiren (who blitzed a faster Goku) is somehow slower than the Goku that moved in Hit's time stop.
You didn't explain anything, you just gave evidence for why it's just a type of resistance.
Jiren is already faster than Goku, but Jiren used his power there and responded with speed like Goku.

Jiren is already faster than Goku, but Jiren used his power there and responded with speed like Goku.
Yeah no, Jiren is casually blitzing a Goku who's far, far, beyond the Goku in the alleged infinite speed feat. While fighting Hit, a character who at this point in time is casually above the Goku with the alleged infinite feat. You're trying to tell me that when Jiren got hit with time stop, he went "hmm, i know, ill hold back my speed a literal infinite amount even though just a second ago i was moving at infinite speeds".

You realize that literally everyone above Goku Black Arc Goku would be infinite speed casually right? And by proxy immune to time stop? Despite the fact that's evidently not the case.

The reason Adam has infinite speed is because he can react and copy Zeus' technique, which allow the user to perform an attack in 0s, the attack manifests as sheer speed instead of hax

Infinite Speed (Able to travel any finite distance in zero time, or move an infinite distance within a finite amount of time. Teleportation does not count. For further information, see the "Further Explanations"-section below)

Timeless Voids​

Timeless Voids, i.e. areas within a setting that lack time or exist outside of the flow of time, cannot be used to grant Infinite speed. One might be tempted to apply Speed = Distance/Time and say that time equals 0 in this situation, thus moving through this type of void should result in Infinite speed. However, in a Timeless Void, time does not exist, making Time = Not Applicable.

So in short, Time = Nonexistent or Not Applicable and Distance/Time = Undefined and cannot be determined under these conditions.

About Time Manipulation and Speed​

Time Stop does not grant a user infinite speed, nor does otherwise slowing down time increase somebody's speed rating. These abilities decrease the speed of others instead, while leaving the user's speed the same, and should as such be listed in the powers & abilities sections instead. The extent to which time is slowed down should also be stated, if possible.

Abilities that accelerate a user's time to make them faster can be mentioned as a rating in the Speed section of the relevant profile, as these abilities increase a user's speed relative to everyone else. However, they should be mentioned separate to their non-amplified speed. For example: Normal Human, FTL via time acceleration.

One should consider that a user of such an ability might not have time accelerated to the maximum extent at all times when scaling them to other characters.

on the adam point: adam demonstrated that he could react AND copy the moves and speed during his fight then on top of that we get a timer for them, so adam has solid evidence on him

main-qimg-20c8a3f9d4ba984062ff20ded6822f78

yeah db characters have infinite speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back