• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku immeasurable Speed?

I’m curious because Goku moved in the white void where zeno erased time and then when Goku beat Jiren who was stated to transcend time. Would this count as Goku having immeasurable speed?

I am quite sure vados statement about jiren surpassing time is just because jiren wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy stronger than hit who was time manipulation user, make him resistance to hit time skip. She also state that was "power" not speed relevant

Moving in a timeless void isn’t a speed feat and Jiren overcoming Hit’s hax is just Resistance to Time Manipulation.

She also state that was "power" not speed relevant
speed also proportional to power in DB, however it is only a supporting evidence, so it do nothing in this situation
Ok but is there prove that it was a resistance to time manipulation? Like why isn’t it considered a speed speed?
Because he broke from being time stopped, that is his feat and we evaluated him based on feat, and said feat is him resisting a hax, there is no speed involved in the feat

speed also proportional to power in DB, however it is only a supporting evidence, so it do nothing in this situation

Because he broke from being time stopped, that is his feat and we evaluated him based on feat, and said feat is him resisting a hax, there is no speed involved in the feat
But he still moved in hits time skip though so why wouldn’t that count.

I’m just curious because everyone on Reddit says
move in a time stop mean you resist it, not anything related to speed, unless tremendous evidences being brought up
ok I’m just wondering because this guy on Reddit thinks Jiren has immeasurable speed because he transcended time. He’s also saying that leg strength equals speed therefore he can run at immeasurable speed.

Reddit says
bruhhhhh
ok I’m just wondering because this guy on Reddit thinks Jiren has immeasurable speed because he transcended time. He’s also saying that leg strength equals speed therefore he can run at immeasurable speed.
transcended time indeed can be used to support Immeasurable speed, however it is just a supporting evidence, stand alone it mean nothing, and Jiren has only one statement from Vados, and his feat suggest otherwise. Also i doubt the guy said that to you understand what is the meaning of Immeasurable speed, at least on this site

bruhhhhh

transcended time indeed can be used to support Immeasurable speed, however it is just a supporting evidence, stand alone it mean nothing, and Jiren has only one statement from Vados, and his feat suggest otherwise. Also i doubt the guy said that to you understand what is the meaning of Immeasurable speed, at least on this site.
Yea these Reddit mfs on some other type of shit I swear. Anyway, thanks 👍🏽

Moving in a place without time isn't really speed, for the same reason moving in a place with no gravity isn't lifting strength.

Back