• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If GT Goku should scale comparably to or higher than him, and Goku has knowledge on Janemba's techniques. In a straight up fight, Goku could hold his own, but if worst comes to worst, Goku can just start roasting him. Like literally insult him lmao. If he gets sealed he can insult his way out of it. The most dangerous things Janemba has are all thing's Goku has experienced and would have better knowledge on how to counter now

He can still get taken out by a stray Durability Negating Spacial cut or duplication if he's not careful though

Jo-Smooth said:
He can still get taken out by a stray Durability Negating Spacial cut or duplication if he's not careful though
True but general question are Janemba hax consider passive. Looked like that from the movie

He has some that he uses actively that are combat applicable, and some that he doesn't use in combat that could be either active or passive. Like him messing with the universe (law manipulation) and reality warping are passive but idr if he used them in combat

I'd say Goku. Buu saga in the anime gives ridiculous power boosts, I'd legitimately argue by the end of thr Buu saga Ssj Goku>Kid Buu>Ssj Vegito that fought Buuhan.

Janemba did warp the entire afterlife, however. So depends if you think warping the afterlife is better than Buuhans Vice shout. For simplicity sake I say about the same, even still Goku scales way beyond that by GT.

grace started 3 days ago, i forgot when we can add stuff, I think both profiles are open but I'll wait until a week has passed since we got 7 votes

Back