• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Manga DBZ Goku VS Heisei Godzilla
Rules:

•Speed Equalized
•Starting Distqnce from each other is 100 Meters
•1994 VS. Spacegodzilla Key is used and goji has access to the spiral heat ray
•Buu saga Goku key is used and can transform into super sayain transformations
•Both in character
So ye

: P

Godzilla : 1

Goku:

Icon:

Last edited:
Goku gets one-shot and can't even harm Godzilla since he scales in the GigaFOE range. That's higher than anything in the DBZ Manga, even a hypothetical SSJ3 Vegito.

According to this SSJ Vegito is 1.053 GigaFoe. It's unknown if he can go SSJ2, but that would have given him AP advantage.
I mean even with that, I don't think he can actually kill Godzilla before the Radiation brutally destroys his body, especially since Heisei Godzilla passively grows in power as he exists.

I mean even with that, I don't think he can actually kill Godzilla before the Radiation brutally destroys his body, especially since Heisei Godzilla passively grows in power as he exists.
At the same time, Vegito also grows as he fights, and he's smaller, more agile, and more intelligent. But I see where this is at.

If he has the combined Accelerated Development of Goku and Vegeta, he should grow pretty fast in strength. The 1.053 GigaFoe value is also a minimum, since:
SSJ Vegito is 50x Base Vegito>Potential Unleashed Gohan>Post-RoSaT Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks, who is 400x stronger than base, which is > his Super Saiyan self before, which is 50x Majin Vegeta, who is > Super Perfect Cell=1.053 KiloFoe.

In short, Vegito is bare minimum a million times stronger than Super Perfect Cell, and the AP gap between him and Godzilla might not be that much.

At the same time, Vegito also grows as he fights, and he's smaller, more agile, and more intelligent. But I see where this is at.

If he has the combined Accelerated Development of Goku and Vegeta, he should grow pretty fast in strength. The 1.053 GigaFoe value is also a minimum, since:
SSJ Vegito is 50x Base Vegito>Potential Unleashed Gohan>Post-RoSaT Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks, who is 400x stronger than base, which is > his Super Saiyan self before, which is 50x Majin Vegeta, who is > Super Perfect Cell=1.053 KiloFoe.

In short, Vegito is bare minimum a million times stronger than Super Perfect Cell, and the AP gap between him and Godzilla might not be that much.
Even if the AP gap is non-existent or even in Vegito's favor, he still only has an hour to beat Godzilla before defusing.

Back