• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku feat from latest episode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just some grade of time stop resistence, I would need to see the subbed chapter to known more details

Mister Death said:
someone should take another look at that vs flash thread depending on the outcome of next episode
Unless that seriously ups Goku's speed then that's not changing anything in that fight.

Mister Death said:
someone should take another look at that vs flash thread depending on the outcome of next episode
Dont really think it will make a difference flash is still too fast hit and 10x kaioken goku should be in the trillionx ftl as an extremely lowballed whis was in the billions of times ftl but that is still too slow to tag flash.

wouldn't goku moving in a timestop technically be an infinite speed thing

• take cover* not wanking, just saying, moving through time stop is kinda beyond speed
just... saiyan

no but really, if Goku can move during a time freeze for real and its accepted, what would that do?

Celestial Pegasus said:
Mister Death said:
Dont really think it will make a difference flash is still too fast hit and 10x kaioken goku should be in the trillionx ftl as an extremely lowballed whis was in the billions of times ftl but that is still too slow to tag flash.
Kaioken goku should be nowhere as fast as whis

Mister Death said:
wouldn't goku moving in a timestop technically be an infinite speed thing

• take cover* not wanking, just saying, moving through time stop is kinda beyond speed
just... saiyan

no but really, if Goku can move during a time freeze for real and its accepted, what would that do?
Pretty sure this wiki would never accept it as infinite speed and i wouldnt either all it is is that goku has some degree of time stop resistance.

I saw on the thread where it was translated goku said he needed more speed to counter the time hax

How fast exactly do you need to be to counter a time stop?

the way I see it, more ki=more immunity to hax

Mister Death said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Mister Death said:
Kaioken goku should be nowhere as fast as whis
I was just trying to show that even if i went through all that and maybe a bit wanked goku's speed it still wouldnt make goku or hit able to beat the flash as for goku being whis level he isnt but neither is beerus but beerus as shown from ep 2 when he performed the speed feat just is a bit slower than whis proves he is also in the billions of times ftl and i dont think either whis or beerus tried hard to perform that feat so goku even though he isnt on their level should probably at least be in the billions of times ftl

Mister Death said:
I saw on the thread where it was translated goku said he needed more speed to counter the time hax
How fast exactly do you need to be to counter a time stop?

the way I see it, more ki=more immunity to hax
Agreed in dragon ball it seems more ki=hax immunity, look at the vegito turning into candy case and now this.

^ waiting for the episode translations to come out would help

because x10 Super saiyan god super saiyan is unreal

and goku did move while time was stopped

• takes cover again* iiiii am just saying

^ neither did dbz jumping from multi solar system to universal in just one arc

if you said Beerus was even galaxy level back when he was introduced you know what people would say?

• wank
  • doesnt make sense

I am not gonna deal with this infinite speed goku arguement and just gonna let other people argue it out. This is just gonna be a long and fruitless disscussion between two sides until an admin comes and stomps their feet down.But let me just say this if goku had infinite speed it would make his instant transmission useless as he could be anywhere he wanted to and by extension makes whis's travelling around the universe and taking half an hour look like a joke when he is still faster than goku and as such could just be instantly anywhere which doesnt make any sense i think more feats are needed to support such a massive upgrade before it happens.

Celestial Pegasus said:
I am not gonna deal with this infinite speed goku arguement and just gonna let other people argue it out. This is just gonna be a long and fruitless disscussion between two sides until an admin comes and stomps their feet down.But let me just say this if goku had infinite speed it would make his instant transmission useless as he could be anywhere he wanted to and by extension makes whis's travelling around the universe and taking half an hour look like a joke when he is still faster than goku and as such could just be instantly anywhere which doesnt make any sense i think more feats are needed to support such a massive upgrade before it happens.
^^^^ Pretty much sums my thoughts on this up.

it's generally agreed that dbz combat speed is faster than travel speed, not to mention I don't think akira toriyma cares much about logic when it comes to upgrades

If goku perfomed a feat that conforms with what is described in the speed page, then i don't see where the doubt is

What I'm trying to say is something like Goku could react to any speed (since he was able to move during the time stop).

However, he doesn't have the necessary "to travel anywhere instantly". And since the speed description says "or," it can be one or the other, or both. But not necessarily both.

But I'm just saying, this is confusing.

Wbaez93 said:
It could be just reaction speed.
Maybe so it would be instant reaction speed then though when you get to that level of speed is there still a difference between reaction speed and travel speed? can you have instant reactions with only mftl+ travel speed? Probably, but again i dont see such a massive boost in speed making sense (could have said the same thing when db characters went from solar system level to multi-galaxy but that had so much evidence that it was impossible to ignore or downplay).

As for this i think there needs to be much more conclusive evidence to warrant such a huge upgrade, does just moving in stopped time alone warrant infinite speed? Also the whole goku moving in stopped time situation isnt that conclusive in itself i mean goku could move in stopped time but it is limited as shown when hit's ability was upped to 0.2 secs goku couldnt keep up and again when hit upped it to 0.5 secs so goku's time stop movement is clearly limited, i just see it as goku having some limited degree of time stop resistance.

^ when you watch the episode, goku is clearly moving and focusing

but are you trying to suggest infinite reaction speed? either one would be confusing right?

I know it seems strange for goku to have such a feat, but it's these feats that debaters were waiting for from super

Whether it's infinite speed or some time hax, both are likely and there is no denying that no matter what, goku moved when time was stopped and it happened right on screen.

EDIT: SSB x10 is crazy enough isnt it?

EDIT v2: was ninjad by celestial, and both possibilities are..well..possibilities

Infinite speed in this situation is inane. Moving during stopped time is not 100% infinite speed, and - considering it was referred to as Goku learning a new technique, IIRC - it is far more likely that it is just some degree of time stop resistance.

Closing this thread before it becomes a pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back