• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku catches a cold

What key? Is speed equalized? Where does the virus starts? Are they bloodlusted? Is Goku aware of the threat? SO MANY QUESTIONS

Goku dies badly. Goku already died to a virus. Only future tech saved him the first time. Without F-Trunks around, won't happen again.

...unless it's released outside of Goku in which case he just nukes everything.

Well I doubt that Goku would just nuke Central Park to kill a virus. Though given the HUGE speed advantage, Goku would just eventually kill the Virus.

I'd recommend equalizing speed.

With speed equalized, this is more like it.

Does the Senzu Beans cure diseases? If not, then Goku in the middle of Central Park, New York, will very likely be infected at some point before he can erase all the viruses.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Does the Senzu Beans cure diseases? If not, then Goku in the middle of Central Park, New York, will very likely be infected at some point before he can erase all the viruses.
1. Nope, didn't cure the Heart thing.

2. ...Just to confirm this, how many viruses are we talking about? Do we start with the entire population of viruses (as in, the total ammount of viruses that exist) or does the thing start with a set number and goes from there?

The cold evolves into the flu, which is actually bronchitis, but joke's on you, it was just a misdiagnosis, you have the plague. Goku dies a horrible death. ):

I mean, viruses can't multiply by themselves.

Unless this thing gets to Goku or starts with numbers from the get-go, they aren't growing in numbers. Goku would just nuke the thing.

The virus itself is going to be invisible basically, Goku won't even know what hit him as the virus is carried through the air and makes contact. :^)

I mean it's not like the place is completely empty. Central Park has tons of bacterias, plants, animals and (maybe) people to infect and multiply with.

Though this is only assuming Goku doesn't just nuke the place (Which doesn't seem to be in character for him to do)

@Unite Speed is Equalized, Virus moves at MFTL+ speeds through the air and gets to him.

On a serious note.

@Saik I always assumed while we had this "starts at Central Park", only the two combatants would be there. Especially when in Goku's case having a bunch of people around would basically restrict him from using his natural course of action which would really be just to nuke something he can't see with AOE.

Pretty sure that the whole reason the fight is in central park is to give both opponents plants, animals and humans to "use". So the virus WOULD use the people there to reproduce. This only gets modified if it gives too much of an advantage to one character.

I mean, this isn't the first time we would have people in DB letting others die on the basis of "Dragon Balls later."

Willing to kill is, IIRC, more along the lines that they won't spare their opponents.

Arguably, the lack of Dragon Balls in Goku's standard equipment would mean that they likely wouldn't come into play. Maybe. Idk.

I made a wish on the Dragon Ball before this match, killed Dende, wiped out all of the Namekians on New Namek, and then set up this match

So no, there will not be Dragon Balls (Besides, that would also lead to "Goku collects the Dragon Balls and has Shenron cure him")

Goku couldn't move nor do anything significant from a Heart disease. The symptons of all the viruses in existence wouldn't even allow him to think properly.

...Granted, making the virus start already having infected Goku sounds kinda out of place for me...

This whole match does, actually. Either it starts outside as per SBA and Goku nukes it or it starts inside and Goku dies a horrible death.

Wait this is a real thread? I thought it was on fun and games...

I go inconclusive either Goku nukes the virus and central park or it's the heart disease all over again

Dragonmasterxyz said:
FTW395 said:
Wooooow composite virus is a thing? Dude solo's everyone up till Low 2-C.
Digimon would like to have a word with you. ovo
Digimon doesn't even realize he's been infected by the virus of doom and by the time he's diagnosed it, it's too late. Ain't no antibiotics alive that can heal u from this bad boy.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
snip because too much BS, I don't want to read this agai
Ooooh, so when the virus starts inside Goku you have a problem with it but when the Virus doesn't get help from Mortario and Nurgle , you don't see me complaining!

These people pushing for Goku to win as if he has any possible chance on this unless you change the battle conditions for his advantage, shame on you.

Technically..you don't want to fight against Nurgle daemons with a virus or disease..no matter how weak the demons is or how strong/numerus that virus/disease is..

Back