• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The scaling is the same as the Anime BoG

Pre-Universe 6 Saga SSB Bann: 1x

Universe 6 Saga SSB Bann: 10x

Vegeta is comparable to Bann. In the Future Trunks Saga, Bann Black can fight SS2 Vegeta in base, but after training Vegeta can fight him when they’re both in SS1. Meaning he got 100x stronger overall: 1,000x

Bann Black can transform into SSR which is the equivalent of SSB. Raditz beats him as a SSG and is 50x greater as a SSB: 50,000x

SSBE Raditz is the equivalent of SSBKKx20. Fused Zamasu is too much for him: 1,000,000x

Quart In SSB with her Summer Maiden powers boosting the power of her stats, aura, semblance, super saiyan blue form, ki (a 20,000x boost on top of Blue), Fused Zamasu is too much for her: 1,000,000,000x

Rugeta is 70x stronger than Fused Zamasu: 70,000,000,000x

Rugeta goes Ultra Synergy which is at least 20x Blue, which is a 8,000,000x multiplier (50 x 400 x 400): 5.60000000E+17x (Ultra Rugeta is stronger then berrus so we won't talk about them)

Post-Fusion Ultra Synergy Ruby is above Fused Zamasu, and for now everyone else is comparable to her in SSBE Pre-ToP: 1,000,000,000x

Ruby actually impressed a Suppressed Jiren with Ultra Synergy. In Ultra Instinct Omen, she traded blows with a suppressed Jiren

Meanwhile Quart with ssj blue + her Summer Maiden powers before the ToP had trained for 1 and a half year in the time chamber with whis and other members of the team. Quart with ssj blue + her Summer Maiden powers easily beat ssj2 Kefla (even after she willingly trained Caulifla and Kale in their fight before kefla fused like Goku did) and stronger then base jiren, but weaker the limit broken jiren

Broly movie, so the one who shows up to fight Broly are Lime Belladonna (Bann's son) and Quart

Lime Fights base broly frist, beats him with Super Saiyan 2

Then broly goes Wrathful and then Quart fights Broly for a bit in base and Ssj like goku did via shear skill until she goes God and actually beats him until Quart uses her Summer Maiden powers temporarily to freeze paragus in place so he can't escape and that makes broly go ssj

Now Quart goes ssj blue and fights ssj broly on par and Ultimate Lime joins in. Broly goes super saiyan full power (green haired form) and Quart stacks ssj blue alongside her Summer Maiden powers to stomp broly like Gogeta Blue did

Last edited:
From what I'm getting, UI -Sign- Ruby should have the advantage against Kaioken x10 Rose, but doesn't really stand a chance against Black without it. (Considering that his Rose form is only around x10 weaker than Jiren while Ruby doesn't have much scaling around that area, unless I guess we count her impressing him?)

From what I'm getting, UI -Sign- Ruby should have the advantage against Kaioken x10 Rose, but doesn't really stand a chance against Black without it. (Considering that his Rose form is only around x10 weaker than Jiren while Ruby doesn't have much scaling around that area, unless I guess we count her impressing him?)
Although her Ultra Synergy impress Jiren, I mean it's a Ultra form like Ultra Instinct and Ultra Ego of course it did

Also
  • Empowerment and Reactive Power Level (Battle and Passive [Physical Statistics and Abilities; Ultra Synergy fuels itself with Ruby's strong desire to preserve life, becoming stronger as she fights to protect as long as she focuses on this mindset without limit. Her power is based on confidence, and drive to do her perception of good. Although not as fast as Ultra Instinct or Ultra Ego but has a greater control of movements and power distribution/control)

Also I do list her in Ultra Synergy in this key as 6 universes "Far Higher with Ultra Synergy, Ultra Instinct"

Also like she has her Aura too that regenerates like a healing health bar in a video game

Varies from higher up to Far higher at peak with Aura (Aura functions as a forcefield with a cumulative durability, depicted as a 'health bar', and allows her to take dozens of hits from opponents as strong as herself without any significant injury. Aura's damage cap is 70 times, due to character's aura protecting them from 70 attacks, surviving multiple attacks from characters 4 to 10 times stronger than them, and even 50 times stronger than them)

If she's 100% of the time around Suppressed Jiren's level, I think Goku Black gets done in somewhat similarly to Baby Vegito Black, constantly relying on Kaioken to keep up and as such ends up running out of stamina.

If she's 100% of the time around Suppressed Jiren's level, I think Goku Black gets done in somewhat similarly to Baby Vegito Black, constantly relying on Kaioken to keep up and as such ends up running out of stamina.
Have you not seen his new scaling?

Second key:
Low Multiverse level with Super Saiyan Kaioken (Was able to fight on par with SSG Vegeta, who should be comparable with Battle of Gods SSG Goku, by repetitively SSJ Kaioken while fighting), higher with Super Saiyan 4 (Despite being physically weaker, Black was able to Fight and eventually overwhelmed SSG Vegeta forcing him to unlock Super Sayian God Evolution. Was able to fight from a time agienst Super Sayian God Evolution Vegeta though was eventually overwhelmed), far higher with Super Saiyan 4 Kaio-ken x10 (Knocked Back SSGE Vegeta. Was stated to be superior to SSE Vegeta, a realatively inexperinced version of Goku with SSB, Gamma 1 and 2, Gokhan and a future version of himself in his own Super Sayian God form)

The key I'm using:
Low Multiverse level (Was able to overwhelm Future Trunks Saga Goku, Vegeta and Trunks at the same time after his fight with SSG Vegeta), higher using Super Saiyan, far higher using Super Saiyan Rosé, higher using Super Saiyan Rosé Kaioken x10 (Was able to trade blows with SSJ4 Broly who was stated to be stronger than Ultra Ego Vegeta)

From this video

Yeah, his Kaioken x10 state is listed below Suppressed Jiren in there (How the hell was he keeping up with SSJ4 Broly, no fricking clue lol).
Him being around Ultra Ego Vegeta, even only in Kaioken x10, puts him leagues above Suppressed Jiren, if I'm not mistaken?

Although, I have to say that I don't believe that Full Power Jiren is that much stronger than Suppressed Jiren in the Hyourinjutsu verse (SSJG Gogeta only had a slight edge against Suppressed Jiren but Full Power Jiren isn't even stronger than Kaioken x10 Gogeta, so it's less than x10 that's for sure).

Yeah, his Kaioken x10 state is listed below Suppressed Jiren in there (How the hell was he keeping up with SSJ4 Broly, no fricking clue lol).
Him being around Ultra Ego Vegeta, even only in Kaioken x10, puts him leagues above Suppressed Jiren, if I'm not mistaken?
Although he scales Manga versions of the characters differently then Anime versions tho

Although, I have to say that I don't believe that Full Power Jiren is that much stronger than Suppressed Jiren in the Hyourinjutsu verse (SSJG Gogeta only had a slight edge against Suppressed Jiren but Full Power Jiren isn't even stronger than Kaioken x10 Gogeta, so it's less than x10 that's for sure).
Meanwhile Ssj blue Quart who's equal to SSBE Vegeta while having a damn 20,000x boost on top of Blue is still weaker then Dragon Ball RWBY Full Power Jiren but stronger then Base Jiren

Although he scales Manga versions of the characters differently then Anime versions tho
Don't think there's much of a gap between them tho
(Both Post-Black Saga SSJB Kaioken x10 Anime Goku and Perfected SSJB Manga Goku are above Kaioken x10 SSJ4 Goku but below him in Kaioken x20)
Meanwhile Ssj blue Quart who's equal to SSBE Vegeta while having a damn 20,000x boost on top of Blue is still weaker then Dragon Ball RWBY Full Power Jiren but stronger then Base Jiren
Lol

Some of Ruby's powers

Some of Ruby's powers
I mean with all her abilities with magic + unbounded limitless growing power (although not as fast as UI and UE can, but Ultra Synergy gives her greater control of movements and power distribution/control then UI and UE)

Also she has her Aura too that regenerates like a healing health bar in a video game

Varies from higher up to Far higher at peak with Aura (Aura functions as a forcefield with a cumulative durability, depicted as a 'health bar', and allows her to take dozens of hits from opponents as strong as herself without any significant injury. Aura's damage cap is 70 times, due to character's aura protecting them from 70 attacks, surviving multiple attacks from characters 4 to 10 times stronger than them, and even 50 times stronger than them)

Goku Black has the Time Ring mastery thing, which should help him evade some attacks from Ruby, and his Kaioken + Healing combo might eventually get him to a level where he doesn't need to rely on Kaioken to survive her attacks/damage her, but he's honestly fighting an uphill battle here and we saw what happens if he overrelies on Kaioken.

Goku Black has the Time Ring mastery thing, which should help him evade some attacks from Ruby, and his Kaioken + Healing combo might eventually get him to a level where he doesn't need to rely on Kaioken to survive her attacks/damage her, but he's honestly fighting an uphill battle here and we saw what happens if he overrelies on Kaioken.
This isn't to mention Black couldn't possibly sense Ruby's energy in Ultra Synergy + Ruby having past knowledge of Bann Black and Ruby Black's time rings (although she wouldn't know of his skipping of time until she notices it)

Ruby's fighting style is fast and ruthless, giving her foe no breathing room either with her weapon or kicks and punches + ki blasts attacks and magic attacks

Goku Black when he sees Ruby go Ultra Synergy "what the f*ck is a Ultra Synergy!?!"

Ruby fra

Back