• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku Black fights a Clown.

-----High 7-A Pennywise.

------Both in character.

I wanted to know which of these would win, both are 2 of my favourite villians.

Goku Black: 2 (XSOULOFCINDERX, 00potato).

Pennywise: 2 (Nitro90, Scheene_One).

Last edited:
Couldn't Pennywise just come back from being vaporized?.
Probably, which is why I said Repeatedly. It probably ends with Black Getting Tired and BFRing Pennywise with Instant Transmission or Pennywise getting to use his Madness Hax after Black Slows down for a second.

Probably, which is why I said Repeatedly. It probably ends with Black Getting Tired and BFRing Pennywise with Instant Transmission or Pennywise getting to use his Madness Hax after Black Slows down for a second.

Well, this seems to be a never ending fight, but I'm sure that Pennywise would spam Madness from the start.
On the other hand, Goku black could BFR the clown to the space.

---Goku Black:. AP, Speed and Range advantage.

---Pennywise: Hax, Inmortality, intelligence.

He would never be able to hit Black unless he's moving slow enough to get hit by hit, which I really doubt. I honestly see Black BFRing him before he gets Haxxed.

He would never be able to hit Black unless he's moving slow enough to get hit by hit, which I really doubt. I honestly see Black BFRing him before he gets Haxxed.
Well, Goku Black would be one shotting the clown many times, is obvious that in one of those Black would get Madness Haxxed.
This fight could go either way.

Pennywise would need the time to activate it, which while Fast, isn't fast enough to do it before getting Blitzed and One-Shot by someone Infinitely Stronger and Millions of times faster then him.

Pennywise would need the time to activate it, which while Fast, isn't fast enough to do it before getting Blitzed and One-Shot by someone Infinitely Stronger and Millions of times faster then him.
It could go either way, Goku black getting
madness Haxxed or Pennywise BFR.

With the speed gap that is unlikely and BFR will happen before that.

Penny will be like a statue to him, why would he stop to look into it’s eyes when he is busy vaporizing him and then BFR’ing?

With the speed gap that is unlikely and BFR will happen before that.

Penny will be like a statue to him, why would he stop to look into it’s eyes when he is busy vaporizing him and then BFR’ing?
BFR'ing is out of character, Black has never done that to his enemies.
Pennywise would Outlast him.....
Also, Pennywise's Madness is pretty much Passive on his High 7-A I think.

This situation is completely different to anything Black has been in before.

He has basic reasoning skills and he is trying to get rid of this weird statue, it keeps regenerating so he Will likely try something else quickly, including BFR.
You can’t apply “in character.” When we haven’t seen the character in a situation anything like this.

Also scan for the hax being passive?

Why did you make this match knowing all this.

This situation is completely different to anything Black has been in before.

He has basic reasoning skills and he is trying to get rid of this weird statue, it keeps regenerating so he Will likely try something else quickly, including BFR.
You can’t apply “in character.” When we haven’t seen the character in a situation anything like this.

Also scan for the hax being passive?
I mean, Pennywise is hilariously smarter than Black, he Would know that Black IS that kind of physical fighter, while regenerating, he could shapeshift into a Ghost or a Non corpeal, as Pennywise can Shapeshift to forms that are not physically possible....

Why would that matter?
He would not be able to make that decision because he is getting repeatedly blitzes and Ki should work on the spiritual forms anyway.

Yes, he could while regenerating from nothingness.......,also, Goku Black doesn't have Non physical interaction, so no...

Also, BFR?, well, if Pennywise gets BFR'D at the atmosphere, he could just come back to the battlefield in the shape of a meteor or a Ray of light, that's no problem......

No, Penny's madness hax is not passive in this key. You'd have to look it in the eyes or otherwise have it show its Deadlights to you.

That being said, I could actually make an argument for Zamasu looking Pennywise in the eyes. Zamasu is a smug gloating ****** from what I remember and eye contact is a basic rule of social interaction. Most people default to looking people in the eyes while talking to them, so it's possible that Zamasu would do that while taunting him or gloating about his superiority.

I don't recall anything suggesting that the avatar can just get back to earth on its own at will like that, but I also don't see anything stopping IT from just creating a new avatar if its old one gets BFR'd.

No, Penny's madness hax is not passive in this key. You'd have to look it in the eyes or otherwise have it show its Deadlights to you.

That being said, I could actually make an argument for Zamasu looking Pennywise in the eyes. Zamasu is a smug gloating ****** from what I remember and eye contact is a basic rule of social interaction. Most people default to looking people in the eyes while talking to them, so it's possible that Zamasu would do that while taunting him or gloating about his superiority.

I don't recall anything suggesting that the avatar can just get back to earth on its own at will like that, but I also don't see anything stopping IT from just creating a new avatar if its old one gets BFR'd.
I mean, what's stopping IT from Shapeshifting into a meteor or something like that, and come back to the battlefield?....

When has he shown the ability to do that?

Even then unless he regenerates in spiritual form he will be killed again.

Ki is a form of energy derived from life force and such, how would that not effect spirits and the like?
I mean, what's stopping IT from Shapeshifting into a meteor or something like that, and come back to the battlefield?....
When has he shown to do that?
A meteor is still too slow and will get one shot.

About Wright’s point. Penny is practically a statue to him, I don’t see how or why he will gloat to a statue.

...Because he's a sadistic egotist. If Pennywise is that slow and that weak in comparison to him, he wouldn't see any reason not too. The clown would just be another "foolish mortal" to exterminate in his eyes. Just one with the annoying tendency to not die immediately.

When has he shown the ability to do that?

Even then unless he regenerates in spiritual form he will be killed again.

Ki is a form of energy derived from life force and such, how would that not effect spirits and the like?

When has he shown to do that?
A meteor is still too slow and will get one shot.

About Wright’s point. Penny is practically a statue to him, I don’t see how or why he will gloat to a statue.
1. He showed that when he arrived to Earth.

2.What I said is that while regenerating, he could shapeshift into a Ghost or Non corporeal, and Goku Black has never shown Non physical interaction, we can't assume that Ki gives Non physical interaction.

3. As Wright said, Goku Black would Talk about his superiority before the battle even starts.

This is a stomp for Penny.

Like he's wincon is something he never even did. And it's a possibility it wouldn't keep Penny away long enough.

Back