• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku 5-B form

Therefir

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Calculation Group
Why in Goku's page doesn't mention his feats pre-zenkai (When he stomp Reecome)?, I think his 5-B is extremely weak since he need to hurt himself, I don't see why this can be added, is the same Goku but much stronger and without that weakness, and is still planet level as far I know.

Because his 5-B key is strictly for the Saiyan Saga only.

And no, post gravity training goku is At least 5-B, probably 5-A so we cannot mix them up.

Well, Goku's small planet level key are mixed with his planet level key, so I don't see the reason to not put him at least planet level.

They aren't mixed. if the OP specifices BoZ Goku is being used, he is only low 5-B. If Saiyan Saga is used he is that and 5-B with kaioken.

I see... It's a shame, Goku pre-zenkai is pretty strong compared to other planet level characters, and doesn't have the kaioken weakness, what a waste.

It could possibly be added in the future if that profile split thing comes to pass, giving more room to accomodate all of Goku's increases in powers.

AguilaR101 said:
It could possibly be added in the future if that profile split thing comes to pass, giving more room to accomodate all of Goku's increases in powers.
I have something to say, Goku's 5B form is wrong on here. It says he's planetary because he Kaio-ken x4 to stalemate. He used x3 to stalemate and x4 to overpwer. Meaning he's basline planetary with x3 and higher with x4. Even if he's still only plantary with x4, it still needs to be revised.

I agree with this since

1) Vegeta has his 5-B for Frieza Saga

2) Goku has the speed rating for Beginning of Frieza Saga, even though he doesn't have the AP rating for it

I personally think it would be cool if Original Dragon Ball, DBZ, and DBS all got separate profiles for Goku. Dragon Ball Super hasn't quite been out long enough for that to happen, and so far, if that were to happen, he'd only be able to have 2 to 3 keys; first key being pre Super Saiyan God Goku could have a key once we did that, but at the time, it seems unnecessary. But if that were to happen, then there might be room for Pre-Zenkai Frieza saga Goku/Battle with the Ginyu Force Goku key.

But for the time being, I think it's best to wait for Super to progress some more; at least until we have enough information/details for DBS Goku to have his own separate profile from DBZ Goku.

We could just make his Frieza Saga Key the same as the Saiyan Saga key.

At least 5-B. At least Low 4-C to 4-C

Peter1129 said:
We could just make his Frieza Saga Key the same as the Saiyan Saga key.
At least 5-B. At least Low 4-C to 4-C
That would be a terrible idea, and make stuff more convoluted. As it is, his Saiya-Jin Saga key could be divided into two. We have ~4 incarnations of Goku from the Saiya-Jin Saga to Freeza Arc.

I agree whole-heartedly on splitting Goku's key between Z and Super. Then change the names for them:

Teen Goku => Goku (Part 1)

Son Goku => Goku (Z)

and then make Goku (Super)

Then we can give more "room" for them all. In fact, I could make a profile of what it would look like.

Goku in Super would have his "Just because you are a god, does not mean you decide my limits" quote

Wouldn't it be better like this.

Teen Goku => Son Goku (DB)

Son Goku => Son Goku (DBZ)

Son Goku (DBS)

Son Goku (DBGT)

Yeah. This is the tier that people have been wanting Goku's profile to have. Which was why this thread was made in the first place.

Peter1129 said:
Yeah. This is the tier that people have been wanting Goku's profile to have. Which was why this thread was made in the first place.

okay

I suggest:

low 5-B to 5-B (Saiya-Jin arc) | 5-B+ (Ginyu ac) | 4-C and up (Freeza arc)

Relativistic 5-B in Base to at least 5-B with Kaioken. That's it for Ginyu Arc Goku.

We'll need more staff input first, but yeah, having separate profiles for Son Goku (DBZ) and Son Goku (Super) seems like a good idea; and that would also leave room to separate Frieza saga key into battle with Ginyu Force and Battle with Frieza keys.

The real cal howard said:
Named Saga. Not Ginyu arc. And we don't really give out the "+" symbol like that.

Well thing is, Goku already broke past baseline 5-B with his kaio-ken x4, even discoutning the 10x boost unnoficial sources say after his namek training, he got so strong that he casually oneshotted Reacoome, who was toying with Vegeta (Stronger than KKx4 goku at this point). I put the plus to symbolize he was reaching the very edge of 5-B, i.e he is planet level+

That's not how it works Fano as it's speculation that he reached the very end of 5-B.

Yeah, There isn't quite enough proof for a "+" sign. Yes it is true that without KK, he's far above baseline Planet level during the battle with Ginyu force, and KKx4 multiplies that 4 fold, but we need to know whether or not he reaches 1.35 Yottatons to get a "+" sign.

Goku is baseline planetary with kaio-kenx3 and higher with x4. Like FanofRPGs

said, Recoome is stronger than x4 kaio-ken goku, and goku one shot him. If you cant put the + sign, you guys should at least say that he's far higher than planetary, but still not powerful enough to be Planetary+

"Goku stomps Recoome who stomps Vegeta who stomps Zarbon who stomps Vegeta who stomps Dodoria who stomps Vegeta" by The Real Cal himself

Back