• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gojo Limitless Debunk

Hello all this is my first post on this site and I am still a noob powerscaler so pls bare with me while I try my best to "debunk" gojos limitless ability.

To clear up one important thing, Infinity is omnipresent. Meaning it is everywhere and gojo uses his cursed energy to manipulate the space around him. Also It's not that nothing can get through, it is only things gojo sees as a threat, that aren't able to pass through.
. In this scan it shows Gojos barrier preventing the fly heads from getting too close to him, and in the next panel Toji was able stab gojo in the neck. So how did Toji get past Gojos infinity? I know alot of people will say it's because ISOH allowed him to but then why didn't he do it earlier? He is clearly faster than Gojo and shouldnt have trouble in CQC against him. He had to wait for Gojo to let his gaurd down. Toji also has zero CE so it's possible Gojo couldn't detect him enter his infinity. Here Gojo says Toji can't get close enough to use ISOH and he has to lay low because Toji knows about his limitless.

Second Argument

. Here it is stated that Gojo now automatically filters objects by danger level deciding whether or not they can pass through his infinity. A lot of people seem to misinterpret this as his Infinity having some type of will of its own that filters things. Gojo is still the one that ultimately decides this, his brain just now automatically does it based on the speed, mass, or cursed energy of those objects. Further proof of this . Also see quite a lot of people think his brain will fry from using too much cursed energy, however cursed energy is the manifestation of negative emotions so I don't see how that correlates to it frying his brain. Plus there's the fact that it's been stated how extraordinarily vast gojos cursed energy is and his ability to mitigate his cursed energy usage with his six eyes. With that being said it's safe to assume his brain will fry from constantly trying to perceive everything as dangerous or not. Now that I've established why I think his brain must be able to perceive things as dangerous or not, I think it is highly possible for attacks or anything that is faster than his brain can perceive, would have the ability to bypass his infinity.

Here are some questions to ask yourself. If Gojos limitless was some barrier that prevented anything he doesn't want from reaching him, why does he need to filter things by their ability to harm him in the first place? Shouldnt he just be able to allow only what he wants through and everything else shouldn't be able to touch him regardless of their danger to him? Instead, he must decide if he can allow dangerous or non-dangerous things through his infinity. How can he decide if something can harm him if it is too fast for him to even perceive?

Thanks for everyone who took their time to read this, that's all I have for now.

Last edited:
This debunk, at its core, leaves an extreme amount of context out in order to support its arguments. Let’s start out with Gojo vs Toji as a fight to begin with:

Gojo, blatantly, is recurrently stated to be exhausted due to constant usage of his Cursed Technique, even before his battle with Toji. Once the battle begins, Toji admits to waiting for Gojo to wear himself down to begin with.

During the events of Hidden Inventory, Limitless is consistently hinted at to be a technique Gojo is working on. We can prove this, because the very act of Gojo getting stabbed at all was him not using Limitless at the time. The problem with your debunk is that you admit to Gojo activating Limitless (which means he’s now using it), but not the fact that the Inverted Spear of Heaven nullifies Cursed Techniques, something Satoru couldn’t have known, especially when exhausted out of his mind. You also neglect to add Toji, by admission, stating Gojo can detect him even without his CE due to instinct.

What’s most damning about your argument is that you entirely omit the second fight, in which Gojo:

Despite him having prep on Satoru’s CE. He bluntly admits that Limitless isn’t a problem due to his spear, specifically his attraction (Blue), which Toji moves out of — but that isn’t the stoppage.

Gojo has always remained superior to Toji, that’s why he cheated to “win”, and still failed.

The second argument is a bunch of assertions that aren’t even there, to be frank.

Plain and simple, he states Infinity is now automatic. But he also states that he can choose to distinguish more than just the intensity of CE, along with the mass, shape, etc. That’s why the pen, a sharp piercing weapon when thrown, stops before an eraser, a blunt weapon when thrown. It’s simply the act of further developing his Cursed Technique, which is seen in his fight against Jogo, where he stops his insect needles from reaching him, but can hear sound (which travels), then teleports to evade the explosion. Using his Technique was extremely strenuous for long periods of time, something Geto notes. As the last time he used it indefinitely, he grew extremely exhausted, which is why he uses Reversed Curse Technique to keep himself rejuvenated. This is precisely why, YEARS after Hidden Inventory, he has perfect usage over the Six Eyes, which reduces the amount of CE uses infinitesimally close to zero. Your last points completely seem to miss the fact that this is a younger Gojo, that is still developing his technique at the current moment.

Overall, I disagree for my own reasons, as this CRT is based on missing context, misinterpretations, and a mesh of inaccuracies.

This debunk completely misrepresents facts to the point it comes off as malicious to me. Ill just hope this was a earnest, albiet ill-witted, attempt to debunk something thats been explained extremely well on the mangaka’s part.

This debunk, at its core, leaves an extreme amount of context out in order to support its arguments. Let’s start out with Gojo vs Toji as a fight to begin with:

Gojo, blatantly, is recurrently stated to be exhausted due to constant usage of his Cursed Technique, even before his battle with Toji. Once the battle begins, Toji admits to waiting for Gojo to wear himself down to begin with.

During the events of Hidden Inventory, Limitless is consistently hinted at to be a technique Gojo is working on. We can prove this, because the very act of Gojo getting stabbed at all was him not using Limitless at the time. The problem with your debunk is that you admit to Gojo activating Limitless (which means he’s now using it), but not the fact that the Inverted Spear of Heaven nullifies Cursed Techniques, something Satoru couldn’t have known, especially when exhausted out of his mind. You also neglect to add Toji, by admission, stating Gojo can detect him even without his CE due to instinct.

What’s most damning about your argument is that you entirely omit the second fight, in which Gojo:

Despite him having prep on Satoru’s CE. He bluntly admits that Limitless isn’t a problem due to his spear, specifically his attraction (Blue), which Toji moves out of — but that isn’t the stoppage.

Gojo has always remained superior to Toji, that’s why he cheated to “win”, and still failed.

The second argument is a bunch of assertions that aren’t even there, to be frank.

Plain and simple, he states Infinity is now automatic. But he also states that he can choose to distinguish more than just the intensity of CE, along with the mass, shape, etc. That’s why the pen, a sharp piercing weapon when thrown, stops before an eraser, a blunt weapon when thrown. It’s simply the act of further developing his Cursed Technique, which is seen in his fight against Jogo, where he stops his insect needles from reaching him, but can hear sound (which travels), then teleports to evade the explosion. Using his Technique was extremely strenuous for long periods of time, something Geto notes. As the last time he used it indefinitely, he grew extremely exhausted, which is why he uses Reversed Curse Technique to keep himself rejuvenated. This is precisely why, YEARS after Hidden Inventory, he has perfect usage over the Six Eyes, which reduces the amount of CE uses infinitesimally close to zero. Your last points completely seem to miss the fact that this is a younger Gojo, that is still developing his technique at the current moment.

Overall, I disagree for my own reasons, as this CRT is based on missing context, misinterpretations, and a mesh of inaccuracies.
Ok u bring up some really good points. I still think everything can get through his barrier until he filters it as too dangerous. That would explain why he is not a shadow. Light has no mass or cursed energy so he shouldn't be able to filter it at all. Also in the second to last link u showed him teleport to dodge an attack. Why would he need to dodge something if his infinity stops everything? The thing is he set his limitless up to filter things as too dangerous or not automatically depending on speed, mass, etc. But again, it's not as if his limitless is doing it on its own its his brain automatically filtering it for him without thinking. And that's not a baseless assumption considering it's stated his brain will fry if it's always active.

Last edited:
Also in the second to last link u showed him teleport to dodge an attack. Why would he need to dodge something if his infinity stops everything?
The fight is just him displaying his techniques, teleportation is one of them.

The thing is he set his limitless up to filter things as too dangerous or not automatically depending on speed, mass, etc. But again, it's not as if his limitless is doing it on its own its his brain automatically filtering it for him without thinking. And that's not a baseless assumption considering it's stated his brain will fry if it's always active.
But he also states that he can choose to distinguish more than just the intensity of CE, along with the mass, shape, etc. That’s why the pen, a sharp piercing weapon when thrown, stops before an eraser, a blunt weapon when thrown.
Infinity is automatic. Him targeting specific things is not. Simple.

Back