• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GoH - Verse AP Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this Multi-City Block+ Calc for 8x Mori was just accepted, this would put him at Multi-City Block with Re-Taekwondo in base, and Multi-City Block+ with Acupuncture in his second key.

Han Dawei in his second key will be Multi-City Block

People like Ilypo scales to base then mcb+, Jagel scales to Base

I don't know what we want to do with the commissioners, but they should also all be stronger than base Mori, likely 8x Mori.

Last edited:
Yeah second key Mori would be 8-B downscaling from the calc. But uh Daewi didn't fight the main Jegal, so I wouldn't scale him to 2x Mori.

I have no idea why Ilpyo would scale to 8x Mori.

Commissioners would only be above base Mori but not 8x Mori. Especially since suppressed Commissioners can and have been beaten by G.O.H. participants.

Yeah second key Mori would be 8-B downscaling from the calc. But uh Daewi didn't fight the main Jegal, so I wouldn't scale him to 2x Mori.

I have no idea why Ilpyo would scale to 8x Mori.

Commissioners would only be above base Mori but not 8x Mori. Especially since suppressed Commissioners can and have been beaten by G.O.H. participants.
well the profile puts his post training with Bongchim Nah to be over his 8x

I'm mostly concerned on how all the other character scale, I will at least apply it to mori and dawei, but it would be nice if some others could do the other profiles (I'm not that knowledgeable on the side characters as it's been years since i've read that part)

I'm mostly concerned on how all the other character scale, I will at least apply it to mori and dawei, but it would be nice if some others could do the other profiles (I'm not that knowledgeable on the side characters as it's been years since i've read that part)
Pretty much all characters in the National Competition Arc will be 8-A, it isn't that complicated.

The MCB+ calc is 8x Mori.

I haven't quite done the math to find our backscaling but that would be base Mori and the level for everyone in the tournament.

Only Jegal would scale to MCB+.

The calc already has the value base Mori would scale to, I made a mistake, it's 112.3470931 Tons. Which is 8-B, not 8-A.

alr guess we can start to apply it, well whoever who has perms to the main locked profiles can.

We already have an approval from a knowledgeable staff member + other knowledgeable members so I think this is safe to be applied tbh, especially since it's based on an accepted calc.

Yeah someone with perms needs to either unlock mori and dawei's profiles or do it themselves

Second key: At least Multi-City Block level with Martial Arts, up to Multi-City Block level+ with Jeahbongchim Acupuncture (Is able to multiply his power by 8x to achieve this feat)

Han dawei:

Second key: At least Multi-City Block level with Kyokushin Karate and Haetae (Should be relative to Mori Jin)

Rest can be applied after these

Another thing for jin mori's I think in his first key

Information analysts (Can see someone's weakness just by looking at them)

Last edited:
Did you not say above that the calc divided by 8 would be CB level?

Also why didn't you update Mira, Daewi, Gi, and Ilpyo's pages too? They all scale to base Mori in the second arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back