• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GoH - Verse AP Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Mori is already 8-A at base from what i'm hearing from you guys then it should be just like

8-A higher with Jeohbongchim Acupuncture, far higher with martial arts.

Correct me if i'm wrong tho

Since Mori is already 8-A at base from what i'm hearing from you guys then it should be just like

8-A higher with Jeohbongchim Acupuncture, far higher with martial arts.

Correct me if i'm wrong tho
I mean he is 8-A with martial arts and then 8-A+ with Acupuncture

They should just remain as they are honestly. There's no proof that limiter on Commissioners scale to second arc G.O.H. competitors especially since Q got his ass handed to him in the first arc.

They should just remain as they are honestly. There's no proof that limiter on Commissioners scale to second arc G.O.H. competitors especially since Q got his ass handed to him in the first arc.
Will you be fixing on what he applied if there ever wrong in the wording or tiers?

Because i'm legit confused with his keys

What specifically are you confused about, though.
Mori's 8-A key, i thought his key will be like this

8-B, 8-A with Jeohbongchim Acupuncture, higher with martial arts

In the current edit it's

8-A with Martial Arts, 8-A with Jeohbongchim Acupuncture

No, there was a mistake made. 8x less than Mori's 8x is 112.3470931 Tons, which is still 8-A, just not 8-A+.
And then wouldn't it just be like this then

8-A, higher with Jeohbongchim Acupuncture, far higher with Martial Arts?

Since it's still 8-A but just higher into 8-A?

Actually I think the tiers could be made clearer. So tier wise it would be:

8-A, up to 8-A with Jeahbongchim Acupuncture, higher with Martial Arts

Attack Potency wise it would be:

Multi-City Block level, up to Multi-City Block level+ with Jeahbongchim Acupuncture, higher with Martial Arts

8-A, up to 8-A with Jeahbongchim Acupuncture, higher with Martial Arts
I thought we didn't list the actual tier in the tiering section when it came to "+" ratings.

By that, I mean that it's usually done like this "8-A, higher with Jeahbongchim Acupuncture, higher with Martial Arts", and it isn't listed as "8-A, up to 8-A with Jeahbongchim Acupuncture". Did something change or can we do either or, now?

I say up to since that is the theoretical limit of Mori's power. He can't go past 8x or he would likely die. It makes more sense to list it as up to instead of just higher.

Oh god the realisation just struck me.

But I thought Baki was gonna be heavily revised? Idk how tiers would work post-revision but Mori vs Baki would sure be something.

Oh god the realisation just struck me.

But I thought Baki was gonna be heavily revised? Idk how tiers would work post-revision but Mori vs Baki would sure be something.
Baki is getting revised, yes, apparently getting upgraded to Tier 7.

I thought we didn't list the actual tier in the tiering section when it came to "+" ratings.

By that, I mean that it's usually done like this "8-A, higher with Jeahbongchim Acupuncture, higher with Martial Arts", and it isn't listed as "8-A, up to 8-A with Jeahbongchim Acupuncture". Did something change or can we do either or, now?
The difference is that it's 8-A in base and 8-A+ with jeanbongchim so idk why you changed it to "8-A, higher with Jeahbongchim Acupuncture, higher with Martial Arts" when the 8-A+ comes from the calc with jeanbongchim

Angelos would be like High 8-C through sheer size. You can't use the rocket meteor feat because it was going to kill it had Mori and gang not been underground.

I just re read the chps and jagel survived dozen's of mori's lighting strikes and blocked a dragon kick

He didn't survive tho, he was throughly beaten after the lightning strikes. Without Greed, he would have died.

btw this feat was done ontop of the angel scaling them to large town+, so this might upscale more people and if jagel absorbed 30 of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back