• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GOH: Let's go gambling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Success0906

He/Him
These are just some minor proposals I have, they can be ignored.

Proposals for Nirvana Mori:
Abilities:

Mori's lifting strength should also be upgraded per this feats and statements. (Gotta give it a shot, baby!!)

As he ascended into Nirvana, he could view the timelines as golden tablets and upon holding one of these tablets, the world itself shook.

The Karma is even stated to hold together and carry all of creation. And all of this is further backed up by the fact that Mori is bigger than all of creation itself, and his physical bondage were all cut upon entering Nirvana.

All of creation includes the parallel universes, which seems to exist on the same plane of existence.

The Lifting Strength section will look something like this:
Stamina: Infinite (is freed from physical constraints after reaching the realm of complete godliness)

I think someone forgot to upgrade Ogre's page, cuz she's supposed to be equal to Mori who at the time was 3-C, possibly 3-B.

Let's give Yeoui a new key where it lists all the powers of other Yeouijus. Not because it's required, but because I think it would look cool. And this makes sense since Yeoui is one of the Yeouijus.

Agree (whatever): M2u12 (Neutral on NEP), ActuallySpaceMan42 (Not sure about NEP)

Disagree (don't care):

Neutral (just pick a side, bro):

Last edited:
Okay so for starters, the Yeoui stuff is okay but like I said before, I'm already working on a full on Yeoui page rework since it's extremely outdated. I already have the keys separated and the abilities you mentioned all listed out. I only need to add scans and chapter number references before it gets added.

Satan shouldn't get resistance to madness manip. At least not from Yeoui. He only welded the Yeoui BEFORE Ogres soul was put inside of it and the base Yeoui was never said to destroy anyone's minds.

Ogre stuff isn't forgotten. She currently scales at least to base ragnarok Mori (based on Mori being "almost as strong as in ragnarok" before their fight) and possibly to Mujin. So she's still at least 4-A possibly 3-B. Just her values got higher which I need to upgrade (but changing Joules to tons of TNT is annoying af lmao).

Your Mori Dan stuff is all over the place with some of the stuff relating to as early as first key Mori Dan while some only relating to Nirvana Mori. You should separate them to make it more readable.

Ilpyo stuff is okay.

Everyone stuff is aight ig. I didn't fully read through the Mori Dan stuff yet

The abilities for the characters are fine to me, no issue there. Although the way you present Mori's abilities is a bit confusing as some of the abilities are for different keys and isn't mentioned for which, making it bit all over the place.

For Ogre and her upgrade, I'm not sure about. We know that Ogre while alive and at her strongest was able to match Tathagata and even overpower him to force him to run away, who is weaker than Mori and Satan in Ragnarok. and with her in the fight against Mori she was believed to give a boost in power (likely exponential) to be able to match a Mubong who wasn't using all of his strength.

For Ogre and her upgrade, I'm not sure about. We know that Ogre while alive and at her strongest was able to match Tathagata and even overpower him to force him to run away, who is weaker than Mori and Satan in Ragnarok. and with her in the fight against Mori she was believed to give a boost in power (likely exponential) to be able to match a Mubong who wasn't using all of his strength.
I actually wouldn't use Tataghata as an anti feat. Tats is a hax heavy character while Ogre is more similar to Mori in how she mainly uses raw power and so Tataghata might have been completely outclassed by her power but still put up a fight due to hax. Plus Tats had the entire heavenly realm in his side while Ogre only had no name dragons.

The real reason why I didn't give her the full 3-B rating is that Mori said he's "not as strong as he used to be" literally 1 fight before damaging Ogre. So while her evidence for scaling to Mujin is very strong, I don't think it's necessarily 100% enough for a full on rating instead went with the safer route of "possibly"

Guys!! This thread is incomplete and wasn't intended to be posted! Please don't comment here.

Satan shouldn't get resistance to madness manip. At least not from Yeoui. He only welded the Yeoui BEFORE Ogres soul was put inside of it and the base Yeoui was never said to destroy anyone's minds.
Yeah, I just realized.
Ogre stuff isn't forgotten. She currently scales at least to base ragnarok Mori (based on Mori being "almost as strong as in ragnarok" before their fight) and possibly to Mujin. So she's still at least 4-A possibly 3-B. Just her values got higher which I need to upgrade (but changing Joules to tons of TNT is annoying af lmao).
Thank you.

Regeneration Negation looks good... I guess.

I'm really of the opinion that NPE needs to be discussed in a different CRT. As a result, I'm neutral on it.

Void Manipulation I guess makes sense...?

He already has Limited Spatial Manipulation and Accelerated Development.

I don't agree with the Limited Power Nullification scaling from Bongchim.

Mori already has Non Physical Interaction and Acrobatics... Please do check pages before adding in things.

Social Influencing looks good. But while I do agree, the arguments shown for Leadership and its scans are horrid. You forgot about better arguments like the literal Gods fearing Mori for causing mayhem in the Heavenly Realm during the First Heavenly War- to that extent, they even said Satan isn't really comparable to Mori in regards to charisma or "smell of violence".

Explosion Manipulation looks fine.

The Weapon Control has horrible scans. The yongpyo one has a scan that has no place in what you want to show.

The Restoration is already listed as Creation... And it's not "restore and regenerate", it's "create and regenerate". Please quote the text properly.

Homing Attack... no.

There's already a "likely" for Existence Erasure, because we can't prove it's 100% Existence Erasure. Hence the "likely" rating. I get using Q, but you should've talked about this with us beforehand. Me and David are already reworking the Mori page.

The resistances are fine.

Why the **** are you putting lifting strength in a CRT filled with hax. I reject it simply because it's so many ******* abilities here they sicken me. I'll post another reply with the other abilities I haven't talked about...

Social Influencing looks good. But while I do agree, the arguments shown for Leadership and its scans are horrid. You forgot about better arguments like the literal Gods fearing Mori for causing mayhem in the Heavenly Realm during the First Heavenly War- to that extent, they even said Satan isn't really comparable to Mori in regards to charisma or "smell of violence".
I am lazy.
Homing Attack... no.
I forgot to remove it.
Mori already has Non Physical Interaction and Acrobatics... Please do check pages before adding in things.
Just adding justifications.

And the weapon control was supposed to be mastery.

I reject the Satan additions. That is not resistance, since his core element WAS, in fact, tampered with. He gained other abilities for surviving the core element being taken out.

Social Influencing for Ilpyo is fine, but Mori and Daewi trusting Ilpyo isn't social influencing. It's called HAVING FRIENDS.

The rest for Ilpyo are fine I think.

The resistances for everyone... uh... no.

Disagree with the Yeouijus simply because YOU ALREADY PLANTED A TON OF ABILITIES HERE. And David mentioned he was going to rework them in the first place, so you basically just butted in his work.

Disagree with the Yeouijus simply because YOU ALREADY PLANTED A TON OF ABILITIES HERE. And David mentioned he was going to rework them in the first place, so you basically just butted in his work.
I didn't know? Sorry for doing anything.

Social Influencing for Ilpyo is fine, but Mori and Daewi trusting Ilpyo isn't social influencing. It's called HAVING FRIENDS.
Just supporting evidence. I wouldn't know since I don't go out my room unless I want to choke like a Chicken on a slaughter house.

I also find it crazy how you're adding Social Influence for Ilpyo, but not for Mujin who was a literal object of worship for 17 years for the entire globe.
Like I said, I am lazy and I am planning on making a different CRT for Mujin and other characters.
Why'd you make a CRT then...?
Cuz I wanted to? Look, if you have problem, just report me or make a better CRT. I ain't complaining.

Cuz I wanted to? Look, if you have problem, just report me or make a better CRT. I ain't complaining.
The thing is, I've mentioned several times me and David are reworking the Mori Dan page. It would be nice if people listened for a change.

The thing is, I've mentioned several times me and David are reworking the Mori Dan page. It would be nice if people listened for a change.
How would I know what you are working on? If you two want to be the only ones to work on Mori's page then say so from the beginning. Maybe even write it somewhere in the profile or something.

People will never listen, they have their own things to do then listen to some random people on a website.

But sure, I will never touch Mori's profile from now on. That is a deal I make.

How would I know what you are working on? If you two want to be the only ones to work on Mori's page then say so from the beginning. Maybe even write it somewhere in the profile or something.

People will never listen, they have their own things to do then listen to some random people on a website.

But sure, I will never touch Mori's profile from now on. That is a deal I make.
You haven't done anything wrong and no one has a monopoly on profiles.

Once again, Yeolban acted like someone very important and with a big contribution to this verse on this wiki.

That's why I'm too lazy to follow any GOH threads anymore (at least on this wiki).

I want to say this too @Yeolban for before leave this Thread

Dude, can you stop forbidding other people from making CRTs here? After all, that's their right. Most importantly, you are not even staff here and you can't just forbid other people from doing that

Bye

Once again, Yeolban acted like someone very important and with a big contribution to this verse on this wiki.
You will never believe this.

Dude, can you stop forbidding other people from making CRTs here? After all, that's their right. Most importantly, you are not even staff here and you can't just forbid other people from doing that
Did I ever say "You're not allowed to make other CRTs"? I literally haven't. I just brought up that me and David were already working on Mori, that's all. The other time I told you not to interfere with our work was when you literally modified the sandbox we were working on for months without telling us. That's literally only it. Please stop acting like I'm stealing your rights to make GOH CRTs or something.

The Mori Dan sandbox is almost complete, too. You can make as many Mori related CRTs as your heart desires after we're done, since it's already going to be a pretty big CRT with plenty of new additions. It's also important to phrase a CRT well so it goes smoothly.

Last edited:
i think new added MORI DAN Abilities, Stamina and Lifting Strength is ok.
Except for nep, I think there should be a CRT specifically discussing this.

What I think could be added with additional abilities is: Resistance to Spatial Manipulation

I mean, he not take damage from he Recoilless kicks that can bend space.

and on AD description page,
Mori has the ability to copy someone else's technique with just only seen it once,
i think that mean he can copy Ogre technique too
this should also be explained at AD page description page as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back