• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dragomer: Sadly, I haven't kept up with revisions for Lightning. Where was this rejected, & why? (Also, I'm pretty sure her Time Stop has a greater range than Hit's, if that's still a factor in how we evaluate Time Stop potency.)

Also, hasn't Goku been partially affected by Hit's Time Stop in the ToP before, & Hit's is an incredibly short duration? And AP doesn't equal boosted resistance?

I don't recall the exact fighting in the Broly movie. Does he lead with ki danmaku?

He didn't lead with ki danmaku they basically went straight to brawling with each other and then later her they decided to throw blasts of ki but it was that much

Imaginym said:
@Dragomer: Sadly, I haven't kept up with revisions for Lightning. Where was this rejected, & why? (Also, I'm pretty sure her Time Stop has a greater range than Hit's, if that's still a factor in how we evaluate Time Stop potency.)
Also, hasn't Goku been partially affected by Hit's Time Stop in the ToP before, & Hit's is an incredibly short duration? And AP doesn't equal boosted resistance?

I don't recall the exact fighting in the Broly movie. Does he lead with ki danmaku?
I just never saw the change proposed in those revision being implemented so they are rejected by default and i don't know why (i haven't searched that far)

Hit's time stop has no clear range so we can't say.

Goku was partiatly affected back in the U6 tournament, Hit then overcame said resistance and Goku totaly resisted it in the rematch before the TOP, also Hit's timeskip duration constantly improve and is actualy longer than a full fight since a full fight in dragon ball can happen in like 5 seconds, like Roshi vs Krillin so it's all relative, that and i personaly don't believe that 'long timestop = more likely to overcome resistance', if anything, Hit has demonstrated the capacity to overcome baseline resistance with his improved timeskip, something Lightning didn't as far as i know but i don't know the stand of the wiki on that so it's just my personal opinion.

In general, AP doesn't equal resistance BUT Goku has demonstrated that it's how it works for ki users, as he grew stronger, his resistance to time stop improved so we go with what was shown.

So stomp match? Ok i will tell admin to close this

ABCDEFGOD said:
Dragon ball fans will always make their characters win or spam votes. FF would dog on DB any day lol
and Don't. Do. This.

You just going to start the unnecessasy negetive thoughts for other people.

This is clearly your first time here, FRA spame is never limited to DB series nor any series in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back