• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gogeta vs Jiren but one of them isn't canon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mickey1940 said:
I didn't know the DB universe was that freaking big. Damn

Whis performed the speed feat on his page with relative ease, so he's probably faster

Gogeta FRA
Whis said he never moved that fast before but he did seem casual so idk. He never said it was his top speed, but one would think he's moved at his top speed before at some point

I want to say Gogeta but I want to say that I am seeing a trend of speed equalize in a lot of these debates and if speed is equalized and In Dragon Ball speed is a part of your power and durability then that would mean that both characters are equal in power and durability.

SSJ100000000000 said:
I want to say Gogeta but I want to say that I am seeing a trend of speed equalize in a lot of these debates and if speed is equalized and In Dragon Ball speed is a part of your power and durability then that would mean that both characters are equal in power and durability.
are you serious right now?

No when we equalize speed we are just equalizing that specific stat. Regardless if the DB universe treats it as a hand in hand stat to durability and power. For the sake of this argument we are removing that hand in hand factor.

NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE LAWS OF DBZ PHYSICS

Irreleveant. You either abide or don't talk about it. You're essentially changing the property of his powers thus making a flawed debate. Also who's speed is equalized? Equal to the highest speed? Lowest? Attacks in fiction can be speed based.

Ignore this guy. He doesn't present the evidence when asked about it.

The whole speed=AP topic is flawed anyway.

Not that it matters as this seems to be concluded.

I never said speed equals ap. I said their ki would be adapted to that speed correlation. So if your lightspeed thanks to planet busting power level than a Farmer with a Shotgun who gets light speed becomes planet level since Ki ties in speed & power.

You never asked for evidence from me in this thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back