• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gogeta (DBS) VS Vegito

Lol Gogeta stomp so hard even if you use the manga to scale Vegito "which put him on Beerus level"

I mean, if we compare Black-Arc Vegito and DBS Broly Gogeta, Base Gogeta is more than enough to one shot SSJB Vegito. I hate how they made Vegito just from an Arc ago almost fodder enough that even a freaking Current SSJ God (the red one) Goku would be probably stronger than SSJB Vegito (Black-arc).

But if you're talking about which fusion is stronger, It was recently stated that both would be equal in power, just that Potara has the advantage of lasting more and the one of characters who fuse don't actually have to lower his AP to fuse.

At this point, they should be equal in power, provided we're using up to date Goku and Vegeta as the fusion materials. They're both made from the same people. So if took Goku and Vegeta as they are right now and got them to do both fusions, they'd stalemate in terms of power and skill.

However, Gogeta has a major advantage of Vegito if they were to actually fight: Vegito can't go SSB without dramatically shortening his fusion time, while Gogeta can use SSB and still get his full 30 minutes. As such, he'd have a quite the power advantage and if Vegito tries to match it, he has to win the fight in short order or he'll run out of time.

In conclusion: Vegito is easy to create due to the ease of use with Potara Earrings. He also has the overall higher fusion time limit. However, he can't fully express his power without dramatically shortening his time limit. Gogeta is harder to create due to the Fusion Dance but he can utilize all his power for the duration of the time he's in existence.

Both have pros and cons. I'd say they're better suited for certain situations and circumstances.

They said recently that Gogeta and vegito are equals. 23 years old scan from V jump suggested that Gogeta is actually stronger, some guidebooks said Potara is stronger.

Either way I think it's safe to say they are relative to each other.

ZERO7772 said:
They said recently that Gogeta and vegito are equals. 23 years old scan from V jump suggested that Gogeta is actually stronger, some guidebooks said Potara is stronger.

Either way I think it's safe to say they are relative to each other.
^

Back